Michael Dunn, killer of Jordan Davis trial thread

Serious

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
1st Round Playoff Exits
I'm so wrapped up in this shyt and can't even relax and enjoy Valentine's Day later on. Did they say how long they will continue into the night? Because if they're still deliberating, I'm going to be in Maggiano's or somewhere looking at my phone the whole time.
word, I can't concentrate for shyt either.

Golayitdown

Veteran
Daps
Update

• Jury may be close to a decision on all but one charge facing Dunn
  • State and defense have agreed they can reach verdict on some, not all counts
  • If they are deadlocked on a count, that specific count would be a mistrial and other verdicts would be recorded
If I was a betting man I'd say they found him guilty on first or second degree murder and are hung up on the attempted murder charges

I wonder how their minds are working.

Golayitdown

Veteran
Daps
im guessing it breaks down between thinking he was aiming for all of them, or he was just aiming for davis.

That's what I'm thinking but it just doesn't make sense to me. Given the close vicinity of the passengers, him missing the driver's head by inches, and the number of shots, there's no way in hell its anything but attempted for all 3 if (and it sounds ridiculous to say if) they find him guilty of first or second degree murder.

Serious

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
1st Round Playoff Exits
im guessing it breaks down between thinking he was aiming for all of them, or he was just aiming for davis.
:comeon: is this even up for debate. Dunn initially targeted Davis because he was the one in possession of the shotgun ( :troll: ), but then he quickly rationalized the possibility of the other thugs in the suv, instantaneously grabbing ahold of the shotgun( :troll: ), and ending his life, so he felt it was necessary to unload extra clips as the car was driving away, nearly missing the lead thugs' head by a few inches...

Dunn even said this on the stand....

NZA

LOL
Daps
Reppin
These Internet Streetz
:comeon: is this even up for debate. Dunn initially targeted Davis because he was the one in possession of the shotgun ( :troll: ), but then he quickly rationalized the possibility of the other thugs in the suv, instantaneously grabbing ahold of the shotgun( :troll: ), and ending his life, so he felt it was necessary to unload extra clips as the car was driving away, nearly missing the lead thugs' head by a few inches...
how many clips did he use?

Primetime21

This my city
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lemongrass, cherries, alkaline water
WOKV's Legal Analyst Mark Rubin says, while it's impossible to interpret exactly what's going on in the jury room without being a juror, this question leads us to believe a few scenarios are possible. Because the question specifically asks whether the jury can not reach a verdict on one count, Rubin says that makes it likely the murder charge is causing the deadlock, and some verdict has been agreed upon for the attempted murder and deadly missile charges.

Just one persons opinion

If they're deadlocked on the murder charge but agreed on the attempted murder charges I don't think that's a good thing

NZA

LOL
Daps
Reppin
These Internet Streetz
my bad wrong gun terminology, should have just said bullets...
i was thinking, if he was safe enough to reload and continue firing while standing out in the open, then this should be an even more slam dunk case than it already should be. of course in florida, you need a surveillance camera and dunn's grandma saying "yep, my grandbaby is trying to murder these boys right now" in order to get the common sense conviction.

Serious

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
1st Round Playoff Exits
i was thinking, if he was safe enough to reload and continue firing while standing out in the open, then this should be an even more slam dunk case than it already should be. of course in florida, you need a surveillance camera and dunn's grandma saying "yep, my grandbaby is trying to murder these boys right now" in order to get the common sense conviction.
If it helps, Dunn felt so comfortable that he got out of his car,(had time to ) reposition himself beyond his car and kneel down on one knee to increase his precision as he shot at the fleeing SUV...

theoretic

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
scared_medium.gif