Michael Dunn, killer of Jordan Davis trial thread

MVike28

right around the ACC
Daps
Reppin
T.O.
This thread is fukking unbearable to read. :smh: You scary negros sound like a bunch of TheMechanic's in KTL during the 2008 election. Nobody knows what the fukk the verdict is going to be until they announce it. We just have to wait y'all.
Nothing compares to @The Taxman wildin on :hamster:

his negativity and outright pessimism was :mjlol:

Suicide King

#OldBlack
Daps
I think some of you are missing the point:

This is a clear cut case of at least 2nd Degree Murder. Saying that they can convict him on other charges might be true but it would be a massive failure of justice. Anything less than 2nd Degree Murder for the killing of Davis is a catastrophe.

Not really, the system has been bogus for a long time. I'm just happy there is no more lynchings.

Primetime21

This my city
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lemongrass, cherries, alkaline water
Update

• Jury may be close to a decision on all but one charge facing Dunn
  • State and defense have agreed they can reach verdict on some, not all counts
  • If they are deadlocked on a count, that specific count would be a mistrial and other verdicts would be recorded
If I was a betting man I'd say they found him guilty on first or second degree murder and are hung up on the attempted murder charges

Dusty Bake Activate

Fukk your corny debates
Daps
Update

• Jury may be close to a decision on all but one charge facing Dunn
  • State and defense have agreed they can reach verdict on some, not all counts
  • If they are deadlocked on a count, that specific count would be a mistrial and other verdicts would be recorded
If I was a betting man I'd say they found him guilty on first or second degree murder and are hung up on the attempted murder charges
My guess is they're deciding between and 1st and 2nd degree murder. But who knows. If he got only 2nd degree and the firing at a car, I can live with that because if I've not mistaken he'd get the mandatory 25 for the 2nd degree, plus about another 15 for firing at the car, so he'd die in prison.

wire28

Blade said what up
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang #TheColi
I think some of you are missing the point:

This is a clear cut case of at least 2nd Degree Murder. Saying that they can convict him on other charges might be true but it would be a massive failure of justice. Anything less than 2nd Degree Murder for the killing of Davis is a catastrophe.
Hell, anything less than first to me. What it take to get first degree murder for a black man? You got to hang him in front of the judge and jury with a letter you wrote saying you was plotting on it for ten years? :mindblown:

Dusty Bake Activate

Fukk your corny debates
Daps
This video HLN is showing about Jordan Davis is pissing me off. They're talking to his mom, showing his girl, and videos of him joking and riding jetskis and stuff :smh:

Dusty Bake Activate

Fukk your corny debates
Daps
I'm so wrapped up in this shyt and can't even relax and enjoy Valentine's Day later on. Did they say how long they will continue into the night? Because if they're still deliberating, I'm going to be in Maggiano's or somewhere looking at my phone the whole time.

Primetime21

This my city
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lemongrass, cherries, alkaline water
I'm so wrapped up in this shyt and can't even relax and enjoy Valentine's Day later on. Did they say how long they will continue into the night? Because if they're still deliberating, I'm going to be in Maggiano's or somewhere looking at my phone the whole time.
Jurors can work as late as they want tonight