Michael Dunn, killer of Jordan Davis trial thread

bzb

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
No. I'd still rather have someone black. Show them that we're not playing.

i feel you but imo it would be short term victory. the backlash could be devastating for the black community. right now we're not prepared, equipped, or organized as a whole to go to war with the police and white supremacists. it would also move any whites who might be indifferent or sympathize with blacks over to the racist's side. they would see it as validating everything dunn said about black people in his web site.

now if we were prepared, equipped, and organized i would agree peeling his wig would be an event to prove to them we're not playing. we can take matters into our own hands and also be able to deal with any backlash. this is something we need to be doing anyway, but we're not there yet.

for now we need to get on our mk ultra mind control sh1t. chess not checkers...

**** hold up...my stream just kicked in...the jury wants to know if they can reach a verdict on one count, but not reach a verdict on other counts...this may be a good sign...i hope...:lupe:

DEAD7

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Fresno, CA.
fcRzQCc.png

wire28

Blade said what up
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang #TheColi
**** hold up...my stream just kicked in...the jury wants to know if they can reach a verdict on one count, but not reach a verdict on other counts...this may be a good sign...i hope...:lupe:

Yes you can - judge

Ok we was just wondering. We find the defendent not guilty on all charges :troll: - jury

Suicide King

#OldBlack
Daps
*** hold up...my stream just kicked in...the jury wants to know if they can reach a verdict on one count, but not reach a verdict on other counts...this may be a good sign...i hope...:lupe:

This is a horrible sign, these guys are too dumb to go through each verdict one by one. like somehow they are all connected.

bzb

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
This is a horrible sign, these guys are too dumb to go through each verdict one by one. like somehow they are all connected.

not necessarily. if they find him guilty on any of those counts i think he gets a minimum 25 years. florida minimum sentencing guidelines when i firearm is used in a felony.

but it's possible it could go the other way, not guilty on one account and hung jury on the others. our black queens need to keep up the fight. stay strong and don't let those white boys get at you. we got your backs...:birdman: