Michael Dunn, killer of Jordan Davis trial thread

mrken12

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Maryland
This was one of the most annoying things on the coli when Zimmerman was acquitted. A buncha nikkas complaining about ":wtf: How come ain't no one murked Zimmerman yet....all these rappers and gangstas who like to brag about killin' nikkas...."

And I'm reading that shyt like ":dahell:.......you want him dead so bad, why YOU don't go kill him?"

It's one thing to hate dude to the point where you wish he was dead.....but when you find yourself actually questioning why nobody else threw their life away just to grant YOUR personal wish, then that's when you creep into 'bytch nikka' territory

nikkas actin' like they some mafia dons :heh:, actually having the audacity to question why some goons didn't do the deed yet......and they don't even actually know the goons in question :heh:

Which is why I keep suggesting that a crackhead take care of the job. They'll do it for cheap and they don't care about consequences. :yeshrug:

Uncle_Ruckus

We The North
Daps
Reppin
T Dot
BgbuzQACYAAK5Ep.jpg

:ooh::heh:

Last edited:

Birnin Zana

Honorary Wakandan
Daps
Reppin
Wakanda
people who don't understand how white supremacy operates won't pick up on subtleties like this, and I agree, this is about rubbing salt in the wound.

just like this which is scheduled to air this coming Tuesday on CNN

BgbuzQACYAAK5Ep.jpg

What in the fukk.....:wtf:

Daps
people who don't understand how white supremacy operates won't pick up on subtleties like this, and I agree, this is about rubbing salt in the wound.

just like this which is scheduled to air this coming Tuesday on CNN

BgbuzQACYAAK5Ep.jpg

Oh my God.....

Could you imagine if Dunn got acquitted and it was followed up by this shyt :lupe:

MVike28

right around the ACC
Daps
Reppin
T.O.
CNN is at the point where they might as well be local news..

desperate tactics to stay relevant and "shock the people"

Horrific channel, actually the worst, you know where Fox stands, these bums can't even figure themselves out.

:heh:

Better yet who watches CNN in the first place? :wtf: