Michael Dunn, killer of Jordan Davis trial thread

Daps
For some reason, I don't think they are trying to announce it until Monday.
0b4138b6a44618f4a6e7f2d1eeca7242.jpg

mrken12

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Maryland
For some reason, I don't think they are trying to announce it until Monday.

I'm thinking they'll go for Saturday. Since it'll be during the All-Star Weekend just like how Trayvon was murdered during the All-Star Weekend. That connection alone points to a hung jury. Cacs are so blatant with these kinds of things nowadays.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
folks keep saying if he gets off....kill him. how many of you saying that are willing to sacrifice your freedom for jordan davis?

If he gets off and more incidents like this continue with increasing frequency and no justice, then, black people - in not just Florida, but the entire country - are not free.

Your statement is rendered moot.

Serious

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
1st Round Playoff Exits
I'm thinking they'll go for Saturday. Since it'll be during the All-Star Weekend just like how Trayvon was murdered during the All-Star Weekend. That connection alone points to a hung jury. Cacs are so blatant with these kinds of things nowadays.
:dahell:

I doubt there's some hidden agenda by (
q-jArTVA5pB45y7ZtvWqKl_EZIqR5P2eng1m7iq1yqq8MlHQhIMCV6gIAmWaiwMWODE=s0-d-e1-ft
's ) to announce the verdict during All Star Weekend. Most probably aren't even aware. NBA Allstar Weekend =/ Super Bowl Attraction...

mrken12

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Maryland
:dahell:

I doubt there's some hidden agenda by (
q-jArTVA5pB45y7ZtvWqKl_EZIqR5P2eng1m7iq1yqq8MlHQhIMCV6gIAmWaiwMWODE=s0-d-e1-ft
's ) to announce the verdict during All Star Weekend. Most probably aren't even aware. NBA Allstar Weekend =/ Super Bowl Attraction...

Trust me. This is way too coincidental. Just like how the Zimmerman fight was announced on Trayvon Martin's birthday. It's all about rubbing salt in the wound when it comes to situations like this.

mrken12

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Maryland
i can't front...if he somehow gets off and someone takes vigilante justice into their own hands busts his cabbage as he's leaving the courthouse i would be happy. the only thing that would make it perfect is if a white person murkd him. the dazed and confused reaction of racists and bigots like.....

FAYRAnT.gif

no backlash on the black community ....:banderas:....white people scared of their own...:ahh:

No. I'd still rather have someone black. Show them that we're not playing.

Serious

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
1st Round Playoff Exits
Trust me. This is way too coincidental. Just like how the Zimmerman fight was announced on Trayvon Martin's birthday. It's all about rubbing salt in the wound when it comes to situations like this.
9T9M7_cFTF2bq0rynHchvViduluF0dvtoLVEmhiukum21RTsHMNqQqbvDAAH97fOIW6xKN1SR16zecmfuc4=s0-d-e1-ft

Cool story bro, forgot it's a 83f day. Think I'll step back out for a bit....

Suicide King

#OldBlack
Daps
It's one thing to hate dude to the point where you wish he was dead.....but when you find yourself actually questioning why nobody else threw their life away just to grant YOUR personal wish, then that's when you creep into 'bytch nikka' territory

Most of the U.S., including whites and blacks, lives in bytch nikka territory.

I don't even wish death on Dunn. If Zimmerman was in front of me I wouldn't kill him either.

I just feel people thought the system improved and got a rude awakening. I love when whites try to dismiss our concerns and feel we are not justified in our thinking.

I just want people to realize non-blacks are aware of their supremacy, this is why Dunn and Zimmerman played their hands.

Matt504

YSL as a gang must end
Daps

people who don't understand how white supremacy operates won't pick up on subtleties like this, and I agree, this is about rubbing salt in the wound.

just like this which is scheduled to air this coming Tuesday on CNN

BgbuzQACYAAK5Ep.jpg