Michael Dunn, killer of Jordan Davis trial thread

Daps
Reppin
NULL
this morning I was thinking that to whites it might take a thousand Zimmerman-like verdicts to make up for OJ's acquittal
it's that serious

then we STOP relying on the "justice" of a system that doesn't work for us, and we take our OWN justice to the streets. if this michael dunn walks, he gets put in the ground. it's that simple. if not, then, fukk the black people in florida. fukking cowards, the entire lot of them.

LionofJudah

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I DONT KNOW EXACTLY WHAT WE ARE GOING TO DO MY MELENATED

BROTHERS AND SISTERS THIS SH!T HAS BEEN GOING ON WAY TOO LONG

BUT WE REALLY NEED TO DO SOMETHING...ASAP

DO I SUGGEST WE MOBB UP AND BURN THIS MOTHERFUKKER DOWN?

:manny:

PROBLEM WITH THAT IS MOST OF US ARE NOT EDUCATED ENOUGH

TO KNOW WHY HOW WHEN WHERE

BUT WE GON LEARN TODAY

Daps
folks keep saying if he gets off....kill him. how many of you saying that are willing to sacrifice your freedom for jordan davis?

This was one of the most annoying things on the coli when Zimmerman was acquitted. A buncha nikkas complaining about ":wtf: How come ain't no one murked Zimmerman yet....all these rappers and gangstas who like to brag about killin' nikkas...."

And I'm reading that shyt like ":dahell:.......you want him dead so bad, why YOU don't go kill him?"

It's one thing to hate dude to the point where you wish he was dead.....but when you find yourself actually questioning why nobody else threw their life away just to grant YOUR personal wish, then that's when you creep into 'bytch nikka' territory

nikkas actin' like they some mafia dons :heh:, actually having the audacity to question why some goons didn't do the deed yet......and they don't even actually know the goons in question :heh:

Prince Akeem

Its not that deep breh....
Daps
folks keep saying if he gets off....kill him. how many of you saying that are willing to sacrifice your freedom for jordan davis?

I'm not...I'm not built like that and that's why I don't even bother talking like that. Part of me wishes I was but....No. I can't do that and its not fair to ask law abiding black people to do something that you yourself aren't willing to do.

Dusty Bake Activate

Fukk your corny debates
Daps
JACKSONVILLE, Fla. -- A first-degree murder conviction isn't necessary for an effective life sentence for Michael Dunn, because of Florida's tough "10, 20, Life" sentencing law.

That law applies a sentence of 10 years for employing a gun in the commission of a crime, 20 years for firing the gun in the commission of a crime, and 25 to life for injuring or killing someone with a gun.

Even if the jury fails to convict on a first or second degree murder charge in the November 2012 death of Jordan Davis, it's possible jurors could find Dunn guilty of three charges of attempted murder -- one for each surviving teen. Dunn has admitted firing at the vehicle as it left the Gate gas station, and surveillance tapes capture a few-second delay before the final volley of shots were fired. If the jury believes those shots were not fired in self defense, Dunn could be convicted of three attempted murder charges -- each a gun crime, with a minimum sentence of 20 years. Unless those sentences were served concurrently -- something court watchers familiar with Judge Russell Healey's tough reputation believe is unlikely -- Dunn would be facing a 60-year minimum prison sentence.Around the courthouses, as deliberations push into the third day, there has been some discussion of a hung jury. If that were to occur, the judge would reset the trial according to his calendar, in a matter of weeks or months. But both the parents of Jordan Davis and Dunn's attorney Cory Strolla have said they believe the jury is merely being taking its time discussing the evidence. As deliberations push into the 15th hour, nobody could argue this jury has not been thorough.

@BarNone

Dusty Bake Activate

Fukk your corny debates
Daps
Yeah these faux revolutionary comments from the peanut gallery are silly. If Dunn does get off, not one of them is going to do shyt.

And all this stuff about them Florida boys need to _____, what's stopping you? Cars, buses, trains, and planes still exist right?

And for the record, if he gets off I would be happy if someone kills him. I just know I'm not doing it, and I won't expect someone else to go to jail for some shyt I won't do.

bzb

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
i can't front...if he somehow gets off and someone takes vigilante justice into their own hands busts his cabbage as he's leaving the courthouse i would be happy. the only thing that would make it perfect is if a white person murkd him. the dazed and confused reaction of racists and bigots like.....

FAYRAnT.gif

no backlash on the black community ....:banderas:....white people scared of their own...:ahh: