Michael Dunn, killer of Jordan Davis trial thread

Dirty Mcdrawz

Your girl loves em....
Daps
:mindblown: how can it be a hung jury though none of the evidence is in dunn's favor. he should be locked up for operating an firearm intoxicated

RAX 010

NYG LWO METS
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
EAST✈WEST
i know man but :sadcam:

FUKK BEING SAD

THATS OUR PROBLEM NOW

WE HAVE TO REALIZE THAT THESE CACS SOCIETY IS NOT

DESIGNED FOR US...(MELENATED PEOPLE)

AND THUS WE HAVE TO BE REALISTIC ABOUT

OUR GOALS AND THE shyt THAT WE WANT....

CUZ CLEARLY THESE CRACKERS WANT US DEAD

ITS NOT LIKE IM MAKING THIS SH!T UP

LionofJudah

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
FUKK BEING SAD

THATS OUR PROBLEM NOW

WE HAVE TO REALIZE THAT THESE CACS SOCIETY IS NOT

DESIGNED FOR US...(MELENATED PEOPLE)

AND THUS WE HAVE TO BE REALISTIC ABOUT

OUR GOALS AND THE shyt THAT WE WANT....

CUZ CLEARLY THESE CRACKERS WANT US DEAD

ITS NOT LIKE IM MAKING THIS SH!T UP

Exactly. You can't go to the devil and expect the devil not to be the devil especially when they are the reason you are there in the first place. Sure, we get some 'victories', but it's not like the world and the 'justice system' isn't corrupt if this devil gets convicted.

mrken12

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Maryland
Exactly. You can't go to the devil and expect the devil not to be the devil especially when they are the reason you are there in the first place. Sure, we get some 'victories', but it's not like the world and the 'justice system' isn't corrupt if this devil gets convicted.

The OJ trial was the only legal victory that we got. After that trial, they changed the rules and made sure that the system would keep screwing us over without any loopholes. The main thing was having a mostly white jury whenever a trial had overt racial themes.

RAX 010

NYG LWO METS
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
EAST✈WEST
I DONT KNOW EXACTLY WHAT WE ARE GOING TO DO MY MELENATED

BROTHERS AND SISTERS THIS SH!T HAS BEEN GOING ON WAY TOO LONG

BUT WE REALLY NEED TO DO SOMETHING...ASAP

DO I SUGGEST WE MOBB UP AND BURN THIS MOTHERFUKKER DOWN?

:manny:

PROBLEM WITH THAT IS MOST OF US ARE NOT EDUCATED ENOUGH

TO KNOW WHY HOW WHEN WHERE

BUT WE GON LEARN TODAY

Handsback

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Exactly...he didn't even call the cops the next day they called him. The belief that Black males are always a threat is what makes this a case where the white man gets the benefit of the doubt. Its bullshyt of course but we talking Florida here.

And can we talk about this for a minute? I'm not too familiar with police investigations but I've watched my share of First 48 episodes and I don't ever remember them calling a black dude up and asking him if he shot so and so. They find out where he is, 3 SUVs and a small tank pull up to his crib, and they cover the front, the back, every window, the chimney, and the dog door with automatic weapons to make sure he doesn't get away.

I was JUST watching that episode of Chappelle's show where they had the two different justice systems. That shyt is ringing so true right now.

LionofJudah

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The OJ trial was the only legal victory that we got. After that trial, they changed the rules and made sure that the system would keep screwing us over without any loopholes. The main thing was having a mostly white jury whenever a trial had overt racial themes.

Yep, and the problem is people don't see when the shyt is clearly fixed from all sides. The prosecution has just as much, if not more, input on who goes into the jury as the defense. So how the hell no Black males get on the jury? The State is just as interested in letting this devil off than the Defense is.

RAX 010

NYG LWO METS
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
EAST✈WEST
And can we talk about this for a minute? I'm not too familiar with police investigations but I've watched my share of First 48 episodes and I don't ever remember them calling a black dude up and asking him if he shot so and so. They find out where he is, 3 SUVs and a small tank pull up to his crib, and they cover the front, the back, every window, the chimney, and the dog door with automatic weapons to make sure he doesn't get away.

I was JUST watching that episode of Chappelle's show where they had the two different justice systems. That shyt is ringing so true right now.

AND IF HE DONT COME OUT....

christopher-dorner.jpg

Poetical Poltergeist

Precise and cold hearted
Daps
Reppin
Mile in the Sky

More preferential treatment and the CAC belief that they are reasonable and probably had justification do what they did.

I'm sure when an APB goes out regarding a black male, these CAC cops start licking they chops cuz its now hunting season. They get to pull out all their toys ( tanks, dogs, assault weapons etc) cuz they know they can get away with it.

///Vega+++

All Star
Daps
this morning I was thinking that to whites it might take a thousand Zimmerman-like verdicts to make up for OJ's acquittal
it's that serious