Michael Dunn, killer of Jordan Davis trial thread

MVike28

right around the ACC
Daps
Reppin
T.O.
I know you want to be optimistic, but you have to look at reality. The fact is, ALL whites are racist as fukk and they don't mind killing Blacks and letting themselves off for it. It's been going on a long time, and the fact they've been deliberating since Wednesday night tells us they are trying to let him off. Optimism isn't going to change that.

5 Whose possessors slay them, and hold themselves not guilty: and they that sell them say, Blessed be the LORD; for I am rich: and their own shepherds pity them not.
:ehh: historically correct

lamont614

Superstar
Daps
:snoop: Do you even know what the legal requirement for a guilty verdict is, you dumb c00n?

:whoa::whoa::whoa:

i said if he gets off i know all 12 got to vote him giulty it bettercome back as a hung jury or some shyt

i just member in that scene 12 years a slave when he was getting hung and the other slave came a gave him some water to make sure he was okay

i know they are still some good sisters out there

im far from a c00n i apologize for my statement brehs

lets stay positive :damn:

MVike28

right around the ACC
Daps
Reppin
T.O.
:whoa::whoa::whoa:

i said if he gets off i know all 12 got to vote him giulty it bettercome back as a hung jury or some shyt

i just member in that scene 12 years a slave when he was getting hung and the other slave came a gave him some water to make sure he was okay

i know they are still some good sisters out there

im far from a c00n i apologize for my statement brehs

lets stay positive :damn:
aight breh takes a man to apologize.

Poetical Poltergeist

Precise and cold hearted
Daps
Reppin
Mile in the Sky
Crazy that they are still deliberating. A white man lets off 10 shots into an suv full of kids.. doesnt call the cops.. then goes home orders a pizza like nothing happened and there is still a question of his guilt...
Exactly...he didn't even call the cops the next day they called him. The belief that Black males are always a threat is what makes this a case where the white man gets the benefit of the doubt. Its bullshyt of course but we talking Florida here.