Michael Dunn, killer of Jordan Davis trial thread

Captain Crunch

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NY
Most likely. Unless if they try to do like the Zimmerman trial and do it on Saturday night when people will be out partying.

Today is kind of a holiday, so it's interesting that the verdict will likely be today, since most will be out with their mates or partying. Also, you have AS Weekend, so it's fascinating to see the timing of this verdict.

Yogi

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
White jurors trying to get him off. Minorities are holding out.

Like the Zimmerman trail. They kept going at the Latino till she caved
The black people just have to remain strong and not cave. I think they will.

• Dap
Reactions: bzb

mrken12

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Maryland
Today is kind of a holiday, so it's interesting that the verdict will likely be today, since most will be out with their mates or partying. Also, you have AS Weekend, so it's fascinating to see the timing of this verdict.

And the crazy thing is that when Trayvon was killed, it was during All Star Weekend.

LionofJudah

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Here ya'll go:beli:

I know you want to be optimistic, but you have to look at reality. The fact is, ALL whites are racist as fukk and they don't mind killing Blacks and letting themselves off for it. It's been going on a long time, and the fact they've been deliberating since Wednesday night tells us they are trying to let him off. Optimism isn't going to change that.

5 Whose possessors slay them, and hold themselves not guilty: and they that sell them say, Blessed be the LORD; for I am rich: and their own shepherds pity them not.