Michael Dunn, killer of Jordan Davis trial thread

No1

Retired.
Supporter
Daps
2 black women, one Asian woman, a hispanic man, 4 white men, and 4 white women.

They asked to see the whole footage from the gas station camera. Then they asked to see the mannequin with the bulletholes used for demonstration, but the defense wouldn't agree to it. Then they asked for a big easel or piece of paper or something. Then they asked for part of the jury instructions again.
I mean, not that I know how that demonstration went but they could just be asking for an easel to diagram the scene after they were denied the mannequin. They could just be deliberating between 1st and 2nd degree murder.

Dusty Bake Activate

Fukk your corny debates
Daps
I mean, not that I know how that demonstration went but they could just be asking for an easel to diagram the scene after they were denied the mannequin. They could just be deliberating between 1st and 2nd degree murder.
Also, remember he has 3 attempted murder charges onthe other kids.

88m3

Fast Money & Foreign Objects
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
I really wish I could get a recap of everything. I missed this entirely. Why does everyone think dude is about to get off...what exactly is his defense

That's a real shame man. I would imagine that this would be an issue that you would care about or at least be interested in.

The defense was essentially that the teenagers were a threat because they were black teenagers and black people are an inherently dangerous, and violent race.

Demon

Evil b*stard
Daps
Reppin
Hell on Earth
fukk punditry. fukk discussions. We need to start drawing blood and putting these animals in the ground with extreme prejudice, or they will only start to get bolder. It really is that simple. IF this fukker gets off, I hope the black men and women in Florida get the picture and put that work in.

mulatto...shut the fukk up

ltheghost

Payin Debts.... N40
Daps
Reppin
Japan, but from the 989
If Dunn gets off...even with THIS amount of evidence....:snoop: I'm expecting two to three days worth of rioting. You can't just open fire on a car full of kids (with no weapons) and just get away with it. Brehs....I'm hanging on by a thread here having faith in the justice system. But if this shyt happens. Seriously, all need to reconsider our own safety in this fukking country, if a jury can't find him guilty.

wire28

Blade said what up
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang #TheColi
Most likely. Unless if they try to do like the Zimmerman trial and do it on Saturday night when people will be out partying.
me and my girl went to movies then got out and hit up a popular soul food spot to get something to eat real quick. they had the verdict being announced on tv and i was like :lupe: i had put so much energy into that case man when they let that nikka off the whole place went silent, the people workin stopped, man that one hurt :to: all i needed was for the american justice system to tell me one time in my life how much they thought my life was worth. im not even expecting justice this time