Michael Dunn, killer of Jordan Davis trial thread

No1

Retired.
Supporter
Daps
I really wish I could get a recap of everything. I missed this entirely. Why does everyone think dude is about to get off...what exactly is his defense

Suicide King

#OldBlack
Daps
I really wish I could get a recap of everything. I missed this entirely. Why does everyone think dude is about to get off...what exactly is his defense

Watch the closing arguments, state had 22 witnesses that punched holes in his story.

Dusty Bake Activate

Fukk your corny debates
Daps
People here are saying he's going to get off because the jury is taking a long time with the verdict. The trial itself was an overwhelming slaughter by the prosecution.

No1

Retired.
Supporter
Daps
People here are saying he's going to get off because the jury is taking a long time with the verdict. The trial itself was an overwhelming slaughter by the prosecution.
What is the composition of the jury and what questions are they asking

Dusty Bake Activate

Fukk your corny debates
Daps
What is the composition of the jury and what questions are they asking
2 black women, one Asian woman, a hispanic man, 4 white men, and 4 white women.

They asked to see the whole footage from the gas station camera. Then they asked to see the mannequin with the bulletholes used for demonstration, but the defense wouldn't agree to it. Then they asked for a big easel or piece of paper or something. Then they asked for part of the jury instructions again.

Yapdatfool

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I dont want to see none of ya'll round here popping bottles when a guilty verdict is delivered

Who the fukk will be doing that?
A young black kid died, there's nothing to celebrate, nothing to be happy about.
Several lives will change forever no matter the verdict.