Michael Dunn, killer of Jordan Davis trial thread

Suicide King

#OldBlack
Daps
If you bothered to follow the testimony instead of concentrating on your agenda to the exclusion of anything else, then you would know that objectively Dunn's story COULD NOT have happened the way he said it did.

Dunn's story is that Davis got out of the car with the explicit threat that he was armed with a shotgun that he was going to use on Dunn. Welp, forensic evidence from fragments of the car w/ respect to Dunn's shooting rampage completely supports that Davis was seated inside the vehicle, and the door was not opened. In addition, the distance between the two cars does not support in any way that Davis exited the vehicle, because doing would have meant that he would have hit Dann's car with door of the Durango. If Davis is in a wild rage, and threatening to kill Dunn, he is not going to carefully squeeze out of the vehicle and avoid touching Dunn's car with car door.

Im not even going to begin to address the countless lies and inconsistencies Dunn was caught in, while the story from prosecution witnesses have been almost uniformly confirmed 100%. The prosecution acknowledges there was an argument, but Dunn's account of the events is some candyland bullsht you'd have to be insane to try to believe.

Tell them why you mad. Was Jordan Davis your kin?

DEAD7

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Fresno, CA.
If you bothered to follow the testimony instead of concentrating on your agenda to the exclusion of anything else, then you would know that objectively Dunn's story COULD NOT have happened the way he said it did.

Dunn's story is that Davis got out of the car with the explicit threat that he was armed with a shotgun that he was going to use on Dunn. Welp, forensic evidence from fragments of the car w/ respect to Dunn's shooting rampage completely supports that Davis was seated inside the vehicle, and the door was not opened. In addition, the distance between the two cars does not support in any way that Davis exited the vehicle, because doing would have meant that he would have hit Dann's car with door of the Durango. If Davis is in a wild rage, and threatening to kill Dunn, he is not going to carefully squeeze out of the vehicle and avoid touching Dunn's car with car door.

Im not even going to begin to address the countless lies and inconsistencies Dunn was caught in, while the story from prosecution witnesses have been almost uniformly confirmed 100%. The prosecution acknowledges there was an argument, but Dunn's account of the events is some candyland bullsht you'd have to be insane to try to believe.
:ehh:

Lets hope he doesnt walk then....:to:

Matt504

YSL as a gang must end
Daps
:russ: I just finished reading the case summary, and looking over the evidence.

This cac Dunn left the scene went to a bed-and-breakfast and did not report the shooting until the next day...:deadmanny:

he's guilty as f*ck.

:patrice:

you mean to tell me that after all of your posts in this thread, this is your first time actually examining the evidence and reading the case summary

:patrice::patrice:

NZA

LOL
Daps
Reppin
These Internet Streetz
:russ: I just finished reading the case summary, and looking over the evidence.

This cac Dunn left the scene went to a bed-and-breakfast and did not report the shooting until the next day...:deadmanny:

he's guilty as f*ck.
well, technically i dont think it was a bed and breakfast. he just went to some hotel. i think he had plans to go to a BnB later the next day but for obvious reasons had to prepare his surrender.

but yeah, they were ordering pizza and drinking that night