Michael Dunn, killer of Jordan Davis trial thread

Matt504

YSL as a gang must end
Daps
Yeah, I posted that video on the first page of the thread. I saw it a long time ago. When he said "the problem we have is, there was no gun in the car," it reminded me of :ufdup:

What's crazy about these cases like this and Zimmerman, we're rooting hard for law enforcement and prosecution. It's like some alternate universe shyt. :bryan:

all of this shyt feels like an alternate universe fam, this is just a small window into exactly how all encompassing the system of white supremacy is, even when we're trying to get justice for the murder of one of our people, we find ourselves in positions where we're hoping and rooting for white people to do their job correctly.

as long as white supremacy exists, non-white people's existance is in a twilight-zone like state.

:manny:

Dusty Bake Activate

Fukk your corny debates
Daps
Notice the black detective said NOTHING when they were just asking for background info. :heh: They let white dude rock him to sleep on some good cop shyt. He was all like "Yeah, I understand you were scared." Then after they confronted him about fleeing the scene and there being no gun they double-teamed him on some :ufdup: shyt.

Matt504

YSL as a gang must end
Daps
His lawyers are trying to do too much

:heh:

Was the music too fukking loud? Or did little homie get on the loud speaker?

fukked up part is that any Black person from an urban environment automatically knows that, that's not a part of our lexicon.

soon as he said that shyt I immediately :patrice:

the vast majority of white people wouldn't think to scrutinize it one bit because they don't really know or care to know how we actually communicate.

:snoop:

2Quik4UHoes

Why you had to go?
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast groovin…
Notice the black detective said NOTHING when they were just asking for background info. :heh: They let white dude rock him to sleep on some good cop shyt. He was all like "Yeah, I understand you were scared." Then after they confronted him about fleeing the scene and there being no gun they double-teamed him on some :ufdup: shyt.

lmfao, it's like I was just waiting for the black detective to come thru with the :ufdup: and he damn sure ain't disappoint. :russ: