Michael Dunn, killer of Jordan Davis trial thread

No_bammer_weed

✌️ Coli. Wish y’all the best of luck. One
Daps
If they faked having a fire arm, or threatened to take this mans life, I wouldnt describe it as merely a disagreement.

:whoa: Not that I'm saying they did. he could be lying his ass off.
Assuming that he is lying because he is white, is as stupid as assuming they were thugs cause they are black IMHO.

Do you even bother to collect any facts before you start chiming in with your bullsht? Exactly what about Dunn's story that he merely asked the kids to turn down their music politely, and he was met with such a violent and wild outburst of threats and actions that demanded lethal force, is confirmed by the objective facts as we know them? Name something...anything, that supports his story, and would cause one to draw this equivalency in the way that you have. I dare you. Floor is yours, b.

MVike28

right around the ACC
Daps
Reppin
T.O.
Do you even bother to collect any facts before you start chiming in with your bullsht? Exactly what about Dunn's story that he merely asked the kids to turn down their music politely, and he was met with such a violent and wild outburst of threats and actions that demanded lethal force, is confirmed by the objective facts as we know them? Name something...anything, that supports his story, and would cause one to draw this equivalency in the way that you have. I dare you. Floor is yours, b.
This nikka aint slick

don't even bother with his bullshyt.

Another tea party fukk nikka.

:camby:

Strapped

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
dudes girl is lying ,there's no way she not knowing dunn did not just kill some one

Serious

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
1st Round Playoff Exits
This nikka aint slick

don't even bother with his bullshyt.

Another tea party fukk nikka.

:camby:

:snoop: this is exactly why we can't get opposing views from people like dead and @I'm Billy FUCO!!

DEAD7

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Fresno, CA.
There is no objective evidence as to what exactly was said either way :comeon: and I said he could be lying.

:whoa: I get it though. Down with whitey.
UTlq6o8.png