Michael Dunn, killer of Jordan Davis trial thread

DEAD7

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Fresno, CA.
:patrice:

you mean to tell me that after all of your posts in this thread, this is your first time actually examining the evidence and reading the case summary

:patrice::patrice:
I just read the OP and the comments after. I take that and add the fact that most of you hate cacs to begin with and assume the evidence is being spun pretty well. @No_bammer_weed 's conviction made me :patrice: and go look at the evidence.

:manny:

Serious

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
1st Round Playoff Exits
So anyone that challenges Dunn's version of events is an anti-white racist, that simply wants to see him fry because of skin color? This is a realistic charge to declare?

Dead is a devils advocate/contrarian ass nikka .

We all know FUCO is a cac troll.

I just put them both on ignore. :manny:
:whoa: :whoa: shoot the messenger brehs....

yall already know where I stand on this. :comeon:

I'm just interested in seeing opposing views....

88m3

Fast Money & Foreign Objects
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
well, technically i dont think it was a bed and breakfast. he just went to some hotel. i think he had plans to go to a BnB later the next day but for obvious reasons had to prepare his surrender.

but yeah, they were ordering pizza and drinking that night

reads like a 90's rap song

Dusty Bake Activate

Fukk your corny debates
Daps
The detective a brotha. :ehh:
Yeah, I posted that video on the first page of the thread. I saw it a long time ago. When he said "the problem we have is, there was no gun in the car," it reminded me of :ufdup:

What's crazy about these cases like this and Zimmerman, we're rooting hard for law enforcement and prosecution. It's like some alternate universe shyt. :bryan:

Dusty Bake Activate

Fukk your corny debates
Daps
well, technically i dont think it was a bed and breakfast. he just went to some hotel. i think he had plans to go to a BnB later the next day but for obvious reasons had to prepare his surrender.

but yeah, they were ordering pizza and drinking that night
And it was in Saint Augustine, which is about 45 minutes away from Jax.

Suicide King

#OldBlack
Daps
Yeah, I posted that video on the first page of the thread. I saw it a long time ago. When he said "the problem we have is, there was no gun in the car," it reminded me of :ufdup:

What's crazy about these cases like this and Zimmerman, we're rooting hard for law enforcement and prosecution. It's like some alternate universe shyt. :bryan:

:what:

I detest crime in my neighborhood and I love when criminals get locked up.

Unless you believe black people give criminals ticker tape parades and wear Stop Snitching t-shirts.

88m3

Fast Money & Foreign Objects
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
He's sayin that's what he heard Jordan and his friends said amidst the extra loud music playing in the SUV. lmfao, he said it again. :dead:

oh dear...

Do the capital punish cac in Florida? Or is that reserved for the less fair skinner citizens?

2Quik4UHoes

Why you had to go?
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast groovin…

That's the craziest part of all, this whole society is ass backwards right now.

lmfao, this interrogation is some straight up :ufdup: level shyt. He better not get off like Caine did. :mindblown: