Michael Dunn, killer of Jordan Davis trial thread

2Quik4UHoes

Why you had to go?
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast groovin…
wtf, why is my stream still on a hard rock commercial break? :comeon:

I gotta leave for my stepfather show at Kennedy Center soon I want to see more squirming. :shaq2:

2Quik4UHoes

Why you had to go?
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast groovin…
Finally, at least I can catch some of this. I didn't know they told jokes in court, ain't shyt funny about that place. :mjpls:

I feel so bad for Jordan's mom, fukked up man....:to:

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
crazy that the zimmerman verdict is prolly a direct cause of this dude willing to let off that gun into a car without a second thought

they better not fukkin let this dude off. i had my doubts about zim goin free but this shyt has witnesses, etc. id be surprised if he walks

Last edited:

No_bammer_weed

✌️ Coli. Wish y’all the best of luck. One
Daps
There is no objective evidence as to what exactly was said either way :comeon: and I said he could be lying.

:whoa: I get it though. Down with whitey.
UTlq6o8.png

If you bothered to follow the testimony instead of concentrating on your agenda to the exclusion of anything else, then you would know that objectively Dunn's story COULD NOT have happened the way he said it did.

Dunn's story is that Davis got out of the car with the explicit threat that he was armed with a shotgun that he was going to use on Dunn. Welp, forensic evidence from fragments of the car w/ respect to Dunn's shooting rampage completely supports that Davis was seated inside the vehicle, and the door was not opened. In addition, the distance between the two cars does not support in any way that Davis exited the vehicle, because doing would have meant that he would have hit Dann's car with door of the Durango. If Davis is in a wild rage, and threatening to kill Dunn, he is not going to carefully squeeze out of the vehicle and avoid touching Dunn's car with car door.

Im not even going to begin to address the countless lies and inconsistencies Dunn was caught in, while the story from prosecution witnesses have been almost uniformly confirmed 100%. The prosecution acknowledges there was an argument, but Dunn's account of the events is some candyland bullsht you'd have to be insane to try to believe.