Michael Dunn, killer of Jordan Davis trial thread

NZA

LOL
Daps
Reppin
These Internet Streetz
I agree, but I think we know(or at least most of us know) what it meant.
it's vague enough that i cant think of an amount of thugging that could have occurred given the facts we know about this case that would warrant shooting, so it seems pointless, and if it's pointless, it's cacery.

Birnin Zana

Honorary Wakandan
Daps
Reppin
Wakanda
lol, the Zimmerman trial wasn't blatant enough? :heh:

I'll put it this way, if this guy gets off I won't at all be surprised. You should look to Africa, they dying for English teachers. :manny:

Trust me, when I heard the verdict....:wow:. That was the wake up call of wake up calls.

And like I said, even if Dunn is found guilty, leaving has to be an option on the table. Who wants to stay in a place where people can kill you without reason, get away with it, AND desecrate your name in the process?

2Quik4UHoes

Why you had to go?
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast groovin…
Yo, just made a mistake and flipped it to CNN. This Ashley Banfield b!tch disgusts me.
Can't be fukkin with CNN, I like my brain cells.
Trust me, when I heard the verdict....:wow:. That was the wake up call of wake up calls.

And like I said, even if Dunn is found guilty, leaving has to be an option on the table. Who wants to stay in a place where people can kill you without reason, get away with it, AND desecrate your name in the process?

lol I feel you. Katrina was my wake up call. They don't give a fukk. :laff:

Leaving should definitely be an option as long as you plan it right. People will say you gotta struggle against this system but damn tho, this is too much.

Serious

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
1st Round Playoff Exits
If they faked having a fire arm, or threatened to take this mans life, I wouldnt describe it as merely a disagreement.

:whoa: Not that I'm saying they did. he could be lying his ass off.
Assuming that he is lying because he is white, is as stupid as assuming they were thugs cause they are black IMHO.
:whoa: :whoa: I'm not assuming he's lying because he's white....

But the prosecution and along with witness testimony pretty much debunked the notion of there being there being a weapon or anything similar to it present...

But I would categorize the verbal quarrel they engaged as a disagreement, especially considering that Dunn wasn't as calm as he's trying to seem. Dude was already on edge on, from the presence of being in the vicinity of a group of young black males, whom he immediately wrote off as thugs and gangbangers...

Billy Ocean

Divine Universal Black Man Representin'
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TPC
What happened?

This b!tch goes into this whole thing about how much of an impact Dunn had. How his testimony really allowed people to see where he's coming from and how you could feel how frightened he was that day. This cave b!tch was pulling the same sh!t during the Zimmerman trial.

Suicide King

#OldBlack
Daps
"Do you even weight lift?"

His lawyer is clearly trolling us.

Someone said it best, if he was truly afraid, why start something with 4 black dudes in a truck. Is it because he had a gun?

:whoa: :whoa: I'm not assuming he's lying because he's white....

But the prosecution and along with witness testimony pretty much debunked the notion of there being there being a weapon or anything similar to it present...

But I would categorize the verbal quarrel they engaged as a disagreement, especially considering that Dunn wasn't as calm as he's trying to seem. Dude was already on edge on, from the presence of being in the vicinity of a group of young black males, whom he immediately wrote off as thugs and gangbangers...

Also, blacks have reinforcements waiting, so he let off 10 shots because a second wave of black gangstas were on their way like the Continental Army.