Michael Dunn, killer of Jordan Davis trial thread

Suicide King

#OldBlack
Daps
just got caught in a fukking lie.

he claims he called the law enforcement guy, but it turns out the guy called HIM.

:dead:

Its also crazy there is nothing that even resembles a shot gun, so jury has to conclude if his constant lying is material.

From the Zimmerman trial, evidence that contradicts the white defendant doesn't not matter. I don't think he gets convicted.

The fact that they actually rode for Zimmerman trying to convince Juror B29, shows me the mind state of the jurors of your peer.

Matt504

YSL as a gang must end
Daps
these livestream trials are some of the best things ever, simply because we can witness White Supremacy in the judicial system and exactly how it operates, step by step.

also, we get to read these guys body language, especially now that the witness is on the stand and has been caught in MULTIPLE lies.

any Black person with faith in the justice system after witnessing something like this, is simply insane.

:wow:

LionofJudah

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
So the prosecution has ended their cross examination already, or is it still continuing?

DEAD7

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Fresno, CA.
The liberal conservative contrast is stark.

No liberal(on this board) seems to consider the victim thuggin on this cac(threatening his life etc.) as a remote possibility... while conservatives believe that is unquestionably what happened.

shyts wild.

Whats really crazy though is that he is drowning on the stand... making the inevitable not guilty verdict even more volatile. :wow:

Birnin Zana

Honorary Wakandan
Daps
Reppin
Wakanda
Nothing will happen. :yeshrug:

I think he might of made it too tough for them to swindle this one tho.

I well aware nothing will happen. But man, the message sent would be blatant as hell. As if it wasn't blatant enough. I'd seriously consider focusing on getting the hell out of the US. Even with a guilty verdict, it has to be on the table with everything that has happened.

NZA

LOL
Daps
Reppin
These Internet Streetz

No liberal(on this board) seems to consider the victim thuggin on this cac(threatening his life etc.) as a remote possibility... while conservatives believe that is unquestionably what happened.

shyts wild.

Whats really crazy though is that he is drowning on the stand... making the inevitable not guilty verdict even more volatile. :wow:
thugging is too vague when we are discussing a murder case.

Serious

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
1st Round Playoff Exits

shyts wild.

:whoa: :whoa: :whoa:

I'm not saying that they weren't acting up, but there's no way this cat was as angelic as he's trying to come off....

I have a good picture of what went down. In the end, a disagreement is enough to a light up a car filled with people...

There's no way he should be able to walk a free man...

2Quik4UHoes

Why you had to go?
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast groovin…
I well aware nothing will happen. But man, the message sent would be blatant as hell. As if it wasn't blatant enough. I'd seriously consider focusing on getting the hell out of the US. Even with a guilty verdict, it has to be on the table with everything that has happened.

lol, the Zimmerman trial wasn't blatant enough? :heh:

I'll put it this way, if this guy gets off I won't at all be surprised. You should look to Africa, they dying for English teachers. :manny:

Billy Ocean

Divine Universal Black Man Representin'
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TPC
Yo, just made a mistake and flipped it to CNN. This Ashley Banfield b!tch disgusts me.

DEAD7

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Fresno, CA.
:whoa: :whoa: :whoa:

I'm not saying that they weren't acting up, but there's no way this cat was as angelic as he's trying to come off....

I have a good picture of what went down. In the end, a disagreement is enough to a light up a car filled with people...

There's no way he should be able to walk a free man...
If they faked having a fire arm, or threatened to take this mans life, I wouldnt describe it as merely a disagreement.

:whoa: Not that I'm saying they did. he could be lying his ass off.

Assuming that he is lying because he is white, is as stupid as assuming they were thugs cause they are black IMHO.