Michael Dunn, killer of Jordan Davis trial thread

///Vega+++

All Star
Daps
I see an Asian woman in the assistance but also a couple Black men. That's not the jury is it ? I read there was no Black males in the jury
Prosecutor is doing a good job so far
they comin' back in 20 minutes right ?

Handsback

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
@DEAD7 hook us up with what the conservatives boards are saying....

I was on a firearms forum earlier so you already know :rolleyes:

"If what Dunn is saying is true, it sounds like a good shoot"

Couple of things: Dunn's word is the only one that matters to these kind of people. The testimony of anyone not white is seen as irrelevant and full of bias. Their 'everyone should have a piece to defend themselves' attitude doesn't apply to anyone that isn't a conservative white person.

Second; the concept of a 'good shoot'. A young man is dead. The notion that another mother buries her son is tragic and it's just a 'good shoot', or a justifiable killing to them. No biggie. Just another wannabe gangsta, lifetime welfare recipient.

Lot of thug, Zimmerman/Trayvon references. The usual. Honestly not much discussion regarding this compared to some discussion on a black guy being sentenced to life. Whole lotta enthusiasm there. But you've gotta remember: it's not about race, it's about CULTURE. :beli:

LionofJudah

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I was on a firearms forum earlier so you already know :rolleyes:

"If what Dunn is saying is true, it sounds like a good shoot"

Couple of things: Dunn's word is the only one that matters to these kind of people. The testimony of anyone not white is seen as irrelevant and full of bias. Their 'everyone should have a piece to defend themselves' attitude doesn't apply to anyone that isn't a conservative white person.

Second; the concept of a 'good shoot'. A young man is dead. The notion that another mother buries her son is tragic and it's just a 'good shoot', or a justifiable killing to them. No biggie. Just another wannabe gangsta, lifetime welfare recipient.

Lot of thug, Zimmerman/Trayvon references. The usual. Honestly not much discussion regarding this compared to some discussion on a black guy being sentenced to life. Whole lotta enthusiasm there. But you've gotta remember: it's not about race, it's about CULTURE. :beli:

Whites are the devil. One reason incidents like this happen is to wake Negroes up to that fact.