Michael Dunn, killer of Jordan Davis trial thread

LionofJudah

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Who the hell would say 'This shyt's going down now'...the shyt these devils try to come up with to justify their devilish actions is amazing.

MVike28

right around the ACC
Daps
Reppin
T.O.
The callous lack of regard

This dude is evil

If any sane human being does not come back in 45 mins to convict him then i hope they as well as their families perish

Serious

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
1st Round Playoff Exits
When asked, you said you were scared they had some friend in the parking lot, Dunn replied: "you hear enough of these news stories, so you don't know what to think"

Suicide King

#OldBlack
Daps
Got a meeting in 10 minutes I'm going to miss the rest of this slaughter :noah:

Doesn't seem like a slaughter at all.

"you hear enough of these news stories, so you don't know what to think"

These stereotypes Dunn is using as the crux of his defense is why a white man or a police officer can kill a black man everyday of the week and it will uphold in a court of law.

Its like the law doesn't apply to us.

Guy points out none of his actions after shooting is that of someone afraid. He comes back with, "I don't really know what I was thinking." :smh:

LionofJudah

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Doesn't seem like a slaughter at all.

These stereotypes Dunn is using as the crux of his defense is why a white man or police officer can kill a black man everyday of the week and it will uphold in a court of law.

It's a slaughter. Whether or not he gets convicted is another story. But I agree with your other statement.