Michael Dunn, killer of Jordan Davis trial thread

Dusty Bake Activate

Fukk your corny debates
Daps
Yo...I didn't know the trial was on yesterday. :ohhh: Dunn's girlfriend took the stand.

http://m.firstcoastnews.com/TopStories/article?a=5313413&f=2040

JACKSONVILLE, Fla. -- With tears in her eyes and a tissue in her hand, Rhonda Rouer took the stand Saturday in the murder trial of her fiancée, Michael Dunn.

She was questioned by both sides and watched a surveillance video from the night Dunn fired 9 shots into an SUV holding Jordan Davis while on the stand.

Testimonies from JSO officers who processed the crime scene where the shooting took place earlier in the day.

Dunn is charged in the death of 17 year-old Davis. The teen was fatally shot at a convenience store parking lot on November 23, 2012. Dunn claims the shooting was in self-defense.

Testimony in the trial highlighted how loud music from the teen's vehicle initiated a verbal confrontation between Davis and Dunn who told the teens to turn down the music.

Detective Andrew Kippel explained to the jury how he processed the crime scene saying 9 gun shots were fired into the red Durango SUV occupied by the teenagers.

Kippel, with pictures, showed the jury the three shots that entered rear passenger door where Davis was seated.

State Attorney Angela Corey handled the questioning asking Kippel if he found a weapon in the vehicle to which he answered "no".

Dunn contends he saw a weapon either a lead pipe or shotgun.

Defense attorney Cory Strolla in cross examination zeroed on what what was done at the crime scene that night.

Strolla wanted to know what if anything was done to search for evidence other than in the vehicle. The evidence technician said he was not instructed to search dumpsters or a parking lot near the convenience store.

On Friday, witnesses testified they never saw the teens with a weapon or attempting to dispose of one.

Three teens in the vehicle with Jordan Davis told the jury they did not have a weapon Friday.

The teens also testified that the music in the car was blasting making it difficult to hear the verbal exchange between Davis and Dunn. They all told the jury that Davis did not threaten Dunn.

In other testimony Saturday a crime scene investigator from Brevard County Sheriff's Office told the jury about his search of Dunn's car following his arrest in Satellite Beach at his condo.

Phillip Miranda testified he found a Taurus 9mm gun in the open glove box of Dunn's car.

He also told the jury he found one spent shell casing in the car.

A bulk of testimony Saturday afternoon focused on how Homicde detective Marc Musser handled the crime scene and what was done to search the area for any possible weapons.

Musser told the jury a search of the plaza whether the fatal shooting happened was not searched until four days later.

Musser also testified he did not realize the Gate convenience store recorded audio inside the store and did not request recordings when witnesses were taken into the store following the shooting.

Judge Russell Healy says court will not be held on Sunday even though the jury expressed a willingness to hear testimony on Sunday. Saturday's session was called

• Dap
Reactions: bzb

Danie84

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I'm surprise the stand your ground law isn't just flat out called Wild Wild West on Black Boys. If this

racist killer gets off, and Floridians don't stand their ground until justice is fukking serve for once, than I don't know what to tell y'all:pacspit:

Last edited:

bzb

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
shoot two unarmed men, killing one, then flee the scene without calling police and claim 'stand your ground'... :patrice:....:camby:

was probably drunk as a skunk or high off meth or both. you know those hillbilly thugs are always on something....:youngsabo:

I find it funny how noone in the media is talking about how drunk Dunn was.

:ohhh:

i didn't even know he had been drinking when i made that post. then this comes out...

http://www.actionnewsjax.com/mostpo...l-turns-emotional/35msKPuX00ifXhEsi8JWrQ.cspx

JACKSONVILLE, Fla. -- There were tears in the courtroom Saturday as Michael Dunn's fiancee took the stand.

Crying and shaking, Rhonda Rouer repeated the words she heard Michael Dunn say when he parked at the Gate Station on Southside and Baymeadows in November of 2012, next to a red SUV carrying Jordan Davis and three of his friends.

"I hate that thug music," she said.

She said the two of them had just returned from his son's wedding. They stopped at the Gate station to get a bottle of wine. It was when she was inside the store that she heard the shots fired. She walked outside.

She said, "Michael said get in the car."

Prosecutors say Dunn opened fire on the SUV after arguing with Davis over the volume of the music coming from it. She said the two drove off and went back to their hotel. They ordered a pizza. She admitted the two of them had been drinking.

Dunn's attorney, Cory Strolla, said, "Did he seem impaired?"

Rouer answered, "Not at all." :shaq2:

Rouer said they didn't know Davis had been killed until the next morning when they saw it on the news. They drove back to Satellite Beach, where Dunn was arrested.

Strolla asked, "You weren't trying to flee Jacksonville?"

Rouer answered, "No sir." :shaq2:

i'm 100% confident he was over the legal limit and fled the scene to sober up. if he had been caught that night, legally drunk, he wouldn't have been able to use the stand your ground defense.

fukk these b1tchass racists. :pacspit: they knew exactly what they were doing. i also find it curious how they saved this part of the testimony for the weekend when fewer people are paying attention to the story. i think it's pretty damaging concerning he was drunk and possibly on other drugs when he started the fight with those boys.

Dusty Bake Activate

Fukk your corny debates
Daps
:ohhh:

i didn't even know he had been drinking when i made that post. then this comes out...

i'm 100% confident he was over the legal limit and fled the scene to sober up. if he had been caught that night, legally drunk, he wouldn't have been able to use the stand your ground defense.

Btw fukk this bytch for staying with this racist, murdering a$$hole. If she had any decency, she would've left his ass.
fukk these b1tchass racists. :pacspit: they knew exactly what they were doing. i also find it curious how they saved this part of the testimony for the weekend when fewer people are paying attention to the story. i think it's pretty damaging concerning he was drunk and possibly on other drugs when he started the fight with those boys.
I didn't see it, but wasn't she saying they were drinking when they went back to the hotel though? I thought that's what she was referring to from that article.

bzb

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I didn't see it, but wasn't she saying they were drinking when they went back to the hotel though? I thought that's what she was referring to from that article.

she says he had 3 or 4 drinks at the reception. below is the police interview she gave tot he cops. there's a few of these popping up on youtube. i have to take a break from watching these because it's making me really angry.

Suicide King

#OldBlack
Daps
she says he had 3 or 4 drinks at the reception. below is the police interview she gave tot he cops. there's a few of these popping up on youtube. i have to take a break from watching these because it's making me really angry.

I realized with white America, most of these things don't matter. They had so much evidence contradicting Zimmerman, and they still acquitted.

If the victim is black, it really comes down to the actions of the victim not the white man.

These kids did not touch the guy, did not leave the parking lot, and were not drunk & I would still be shocked if they convicted Dunn.

Serious

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
1st Round Playoff Exits
I realized with white America, most of these things don't matter. They had so much evidence contradicting Zimmerman, and they still acquitted.

If the victim is black, it really comes down to the actions of the victim not the white man.

These kids did not touch the guy, did not leave the parking lot, and were not drunk & I would still be shocked if they convicted Dunn.
Can't say I'm surprised...but this pdf about statistics of Black Male / white female rapes kind of gave me a better idea of how the justice system is structured, especially in regards to the south.

http://www.neiu.edu/~circill/johnson/hist392/blackmenwhite.pdf

It's a great read only about 20 pages...

A lot of :wtf: 's but some surprising info...