Michael Dunn, killer of Jordan Davis trial thread

bzb

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Saw this comment on the story on Gawker :wow:

How long can this go :pacspit:

Knock on a door. Get shot.

Walk home with Skittles and ice tea. Get shot.

Approach police for assistance after being injured in an accident. Get shot.

Take out the trash. Get shot.

Play loud music. Get shot.

As a loving mother of a black tween, I feel it is my duty now to never let him out of the house. Good grief

Yesterday 11:19am

there's also the conversation some parents of young black boys are having where they are basically teaching their kids to walk the straightest line with their heads down and don't ever do anything that could be perceived as aggressive or standing up for yourself. i understand their worries and fears, but i don't agree with that. these are the future black leaders of the next generation. they don't need to be emasculated as a result of this type of bs. we should be teaching our kids to hold their heads high and not take bs. they need to be trained and educated on how to carry themselves with pride and strength. and not back down or kowtow to bigots like dunn.

Suicide King

#OldBlack
Daps
there's also the conversation some parents of young black boys are having where they are basically teaching their kids to walk the straightest line with their heads down and don't ever do anything that could be perceived as aggressive or standing up for yourself. i understand their worries and fears, but i don't agree with that. these are the future black leaders of the next generation. they don't need to be emasculated as a result of this type of bs. we should be teaching our kids to hold their heads high and not take bs. they need to be trained and educated on how to carry themselves with pride and strength. and not back down or kowtow to bigots like dunn.

This is nonsense. I backed down because I knew better, and I knew the police and white people were the rulers of this land. Trayvon would have been alive if he was smart like me and never challenged a pale faced racist. I hate he had to learn the hard way.

Remember, even though those kids were the victims, and never fired one shot. Those white folks at the gas station still labeled them as the troublemakers.

Imagine that...no gun, no rowdy behavior, and backing off after being confronted.

Dunn, as drunk as he was, will be considered to act within reason and acquitted. The law doesn't even care who started the whole thing.

I'll be surprised if those kids were not handcuffed and brought to the police station with charges pending.

MVike28

right around the ACC
Daps
Reppin
T.O.
This is nonsense. I backed down because I knew better, and I knew the police and white people were the rulers of this land. Trayvon would have been alive if he was smart like me and never challenged a pale faced racist. I hate he had to learn the hard way.

Remember, even though those kids were the victims, and never fired one shot. Those white folks at the gas station still labeled them as the troublemakers.

Imagine that...no gun, no rowdy behavior, and backing off after being confronted.

Dunn, as drunk as he was, will be considered to act within reason and acquitted. The law doesn't even care who started the whole thing.

I'll be surprised if those kids were not handcuffed and brought to the police station with charges pending.
:what:

So thats your take away from all this?

Be humiliated and demeaned on a daily basis and do NOTHING?

Let people walk all over you, threaten you, profile you, and take away your manhood and you just gonna take it like a little bytch?

If that is truly your MO then you're a disgusting excuse for a black man. fukk outta here.

:pacspit:

Suicide King

#OldBlack
Daps
:what:

So thats your take away from all this?

Be humiliated and demeaned on a daily basis and do NOTHING?

Let people walk all over you, threaten you, profile you, and take away your manhood and you just gonna take it like a little bytch?

If that is truly your MO then you're a disgusting excuse for a black man. fukk outta here.

:pacspit:

:heh:

Dusty Bake Activate

Fukk your corny debates
Daps
:heh: @ Asian jurors being perceived as a positive

:skip:
Most Asian people are.

Lol...stop. Y'all are going overboard with paranoia. There's racists of all races obviously, but average female Asian software programmers and doctors (the two on the jury) generally aren't virulent racists who support wanton killing of black teenagers.

The Zimmerman trial got y'all traumatized. :bryan:

MVike28

right around the ACC
Daps
Reppin
T.O.
Lol...stop. Y'all are going overboard with paranoia. There's racists of all races obviously, but average female Asian software programmers and doctors (the two on the jury) generally aren't virulent racists who support wanton killing of black teenagers.

The Zimmerman trial got y'all traumatized. :bryan:
:manny:

can you blame us?