Michael Dunn, killer of Jordan Davis trial thread

No_bammer_weed

✌️ Coli. Wish y’all the best of luck. One
Daps
Defense is ripping this kid up with irrelevant info :heh:

Im saying....my first time clicking on the live feed, and the defense atty. is accusing the driver of the car of not caring about Jordan Davis (because they only knew each for a month apparently), and that his tribute song about the deceased was simply an attempt to cash in on Davis' life and exploit him. WTF? Hes just blindly throwing whatever sht he can at the wall, and seeing what sticks with the predominantly white jury. So disgusting.

Serious

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
1st Round Playoff Exits
Im saying....my first time clicking on the live feed, and the defense atty. is accusing the driver of the car of not caring about Jordan Davis (because they only knew each for a month apparently), and that his tribute song about the deceased was simply an attempt to cash in on Davis' life and exploit him. WTF? Hes just blindly throwing whatever sht he can at the wall, and seeing what sticks with the predominantly white jury. So disgusting.
I mean I get it, everything to make the prosecution look uncredible....

Serious

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
1st Round Playoff Exits
Can I get a quick recap of her testimony/why you feel this way. I had to bounce before she came on
Basically this white chick and her brother had a front row view of the after math of the incident. In essence they both confirmed that the red dodge durango went speeding halfway through the parking lot after they heard shots fired. They saw two black males exit the car. The Front Passenger and the driver. They didn't appear to have any weapons on them nor did they look like they were reaching for any. One of them had a cellphone in his hand they believed he was calling the police. The driver appeared to check out the back of the vehicle, and in what presumably looked like he was restashing something into the back of the vehicle which they weren't clear on, but none of the males appeared to have any weapons on them.

The brother and sister were scared as shyt, and immediately called the cops. They brought up the dialogue from the conversation with the operator in court, which essentially rehashed everything they both testified. But during the recording you could tell the brother and sister thought that the kids were hoodlums who started shyt, and deserved to get shot, but you could on the witness stan both were distraught and prejudged the situation....

But it seems like a nail in the coffin for the defense trying lay claim to the black kids having a firearm are on them and supposedly dumping it off somewhere real quick and a shotgun at that...

Last edited:

Primetime21

This my city
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lemongrass, cherries, alkaline water
Basically this white chick and her brother had a front row view of the after math of the incident. In essence they both confirmed that the red dodge durango went speeding halfway through the parking lot after they her shots fired. They saw two black males exit the car. The Front Passgener and the driver. They didn't appear to have any weapons on them nor did they look like they were reaching for any. One of them had a cellphone in his hand they believed he was calling the police. The driver appeared to check out the back of the vehicle, and in what presumably looked like he was restashing something into the back of the vehicle which they weren't clear, but none of the males appeared to have any weapons on them.

The brother and sister were scared as shyt, and immediately called the cops. They brought up the dialogue from the conversation with the operator in court, which essentially rehashed everything they both testified. But during the recording you could the brother and sister thought that the kids were hoodlums who started shyt, and deserved to get shot, but you could on the witness stan both were distraught and prejudged the situation....

But it seems like a nail in the coffin for the defense trying lay claim to black kids having a firearm are on them....
Smh I can't wait to get on the computer and hear their 911 calls