Michael Dunn, killer of Jordan Davis trial thread

Dusty Bake Activate

Fukk your corny debates
Daps
:comeon: aren't you being prejudice for all we know he could be as principled as @Type Username Here
Yeah, I fully state it's prejudice. He could smoke a pipe and listen to NPR. I'm just reading into it based on the limited tidbits of info I have and saying what my initial speculation is. I didn't say I know how he's going to decide. I'm just saying my initial reaction from the description is :whoa:

ltheghost

Payin Debts.... N40
Daps
Reppin
Japan, but from the 989
Yeah, it would be a shame if that guy or some other person was just stubborn and makes it a hung jury. 11 kids, former ex-military, ROTC instructor and lives on the westside (redneck part of town). That definitely gives me pause.

Worst case scenario, we're looking at a hung jury and mistrial I think. Because I find it almost impossible that some of the people wouldn't vote guilty. A black female nursing student? An Asian female software programmer? A black female occupational therapist from Riverside? A black female from Arlington? An Asian female doctor from Baymeadows with 2 sons? Can't see them letting him off.

I can't see them letting him off either but they are seriously outnumbered and when you put outnumbered people in a room with other people, logic will go out of the door.

Dusty Bake Activate

Fukk your corny debates
Daps
JSO didn't search the scene until 4 days later. Dunn's attorneys are going to say they stashed a gun in the bushes. :snoop:

Dusty Bake Activate

Fukk your corny debates
Daps
:smh: the defense is really trying to push the angle of these young cats dumping off a gun, before the cops arrived...
You can say whatever about black youth then say "prove it didn't happened."

Makeup a claim based on preceding reputation of a group and attempt to shift the burden of proof. It's conspiracy theorist logic.

No_bammer_weed

✌️ Coli. Wish y’all the best of luck. One
Daps
You can say whatever about black youth then say "prove it didn't happened."

Makeup a claim based on preceding reputation of a group and attempt to shift the burden of proof. It's conspiracy theorist logic.

The bar just seems so incredibly high to convict a white person of harming a black man.

Just think about the Rodney King trial. Now here are these officers ON TAPE, taking turns beating rodney like he's a pinata within an inch of his life.

The defense is like "look jurors, here's Rodney flinching....and here's rodney rolling over. These are aggressive postures and movements...these poor officers had no choice but to try to beat him to death"

Jury is like: :ohhh: "works for us. NOT GUILTY!"

Fukk mang...this country.