Michael Dunn, killer of Jordan Davis trial thread

Born2BKing

Veteran
Daps
:ohhh:

i didn't even know he had been drinking when i made that post. then this comes out...

i'm 100% confident he was over the legal limit and fled the scene to sober up. if he had been caught that night, legally drunk, he wouldn't have been able to use the stand your ground defense.

fukk these b1tchass racists. :pacspit: they knew exactly what they were doing. i also find it curious how they saved this part of the testimony for the weekend when fewer people are paying attention to the story. i think it's pretty damaging concerning he was drunk and possibly on other drugs when he started the fight with those boys.
Dude was drunk and at the gas station to get more wine.

///Vega+++

All Star
Daps
Depends, on top of the murder charge he's got 3 attempted murder charges for each boy in the car. If he's found guilty on all counts he's taking the long ride
now why they gotta do that ? overcharging him just like in the Zimmerman case is destined to fail
they could have went with some other life threatening offense indictment , that would have been a sureshot.
I hope he gets convicted for the murder of that kid but I'm skeptical, they already talking about how he had a knife on him

Primetime21

This my city
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lemongrass, cherries, alkaline water
now why they gotta do that ? overcharging him just like in the Zimmerman case is destined to fail
they could have went with some other life threatening offense indictment , that would have been a sureshot.
I hope he gets convicted for the murder of that kid but I'm skeptical, they already talking about how he had a knife on him

Over charging? You can't fire into a vehicle that is driving away and not get charged

The knife is irrelevant. Defense is claiming there was a shotgun or lead pipe in his hand

DerrtySouthpaw

Gawdisbyke
Daps
Reppin
404 to 205
he fired at a gas station with a car full of people :patrice:

MVike28

right around the ACC
Daps
Reppin
T.O.
Saw this comment on the story on Gawker :wow:

How long can this go :pacspit:

Knock on a door. Get shot.

Walk home with Skittles and ice tea. Get shot.

Approach police for assistance after being injured in an accident. Get shot.

Take out the trash. Get shot.

Play loud music. Get shot.

As a loving mother of a black tween, I feel it is my duty now to never let him out of the house. Good grief

Yesterday 11:19am