MthOXlA.png

I can see the grease stains all over her face. :snoop:

Handsback

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:what:

Brehs there's a thread in TLR I saw before I came back here but I'll express my same thoughts here.

Are we gonna see that same post trial-fukkery-shytstorm we had after the Zimmerman trial?

And this heifer is disgraceful.

:snoop: Man I'm an entire country away from this bullshyt and it still somehow drains my soul. At this point I couldn't be more disappointed if video came out of the prosecutor playing footsies with Dunn.

you're NOT "n!ggas"

FKA ciroq drobama
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Astronomy (8th light)
I can't believe what I'm seeing... I don't find anything funny about this woman, OR her face, OR her hair. The fukk is wrong with ya'll??? The same dudes supposedly angered by the verdict of this trial are in here making jokes and laughing their asses off cuz A JUROR THAT LET THE SAME MOTHERfukkER YOU CLAIM TO BE MAD AT quote unquote "looks funny"... making smileys and shyt out of it. Really??? This is how ya'll find entertainment huh... I think I'm just about DONE with fukking site after that. I've seen a lot of bullshyt, but it's NEVER been as low as this. And to think it happened "Higher Learning" of all places smh. It's no telling who the fukk ya'll really are. If you found yourself laughing at this, then you're a fukkboy. Straight up.

Serious

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
1st Round Playoff Exits
I can't believe what I'm seeing... I don't find anything funny about this woman, OR her face, OR her hair. The fukk is wrong with ya'll??? The same dudes supposedly angered by the verdict of this trial are in here making jokes and laughing their asses off cuz A JUROR THAT LET THE SAME MOTHERfukkER YOU CLAIM TO BE MAD AT quote unquote "looks funny"... making smileys and shyt out of it. Really??? This is how ya'll find entertainment huh... I think I'm just about DONE with fukking site after that. I've seen a lot of bullshyt, but it's NEVER been as low as this. And to think it happened "Higher Learning" of all places smh. It's no telling who the fukk ya'll really are. If you found yourself laughing at this, then you're a fukkboy. Straight up.
:rudy:

FaTaL

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
florida hair styles really bug me out, marlon waynes was rocking that crazy shyt in that parody and they actually rock it

tumblr_lcs2qoNETX1qbsg6o

Serious

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
1st Round Playoff Exits
Say something then breh cause ":rudy:" is not gonna cut it.
:stopitslime: I don't even know what you're mad at. It's already been stated multiple times that, most cats in here are disgusted by the juror's post trial comments and thought process, yet not surprised, because she looks like she posses the intellect of a child...

newarkhiphop

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
There were 3 black women on the jury. Brehs I keep telling you black women are no good. We are all we got

sQeATgt.png

The sistas were most likely the main reason why the murder charge resulted in a mistrial instead of a complete acquittal. Get out of here with that.

Juror No. 8, Creshuna Miles, 21, was one of two Black women on a jury which voted 9-3 to convict Dunn, 47, of 3 counts of attempted second degree murder and one count of hurling a deadly missile. A mistrial was declared on the first-degree murder charge in 17-year-old Jordan Davis’ shooting death.

As previously reported byNewsOne, Dunn gunned down Davisat a gas station in Jacksonville, Florida on November 23rd, 2012. The software programmer claims that he felt threatened by the teen — who was sitting inside of an SUV with friends — and loud music coming from the vehicle, so he sprayed it with nine bullets before driving away, leaving Davis to die in a friend’s arms.

None of the teens had weapons.
The jury, which was composed of four White women, two Black women, four White men, one Asian woman and one Hispanic man, deliberated for four days and remained deadlocked on the 1st-degree murder charge and lesser charges, including second degree murder, manslaughter, justifiable homicide, or excusable homicide.

“I never once thought about, ‘Oh, this was a black kid, this was a white guy.’ Because … that wasn’t the case,” Miles said to CNN’s Alicia Machado.
“So, for people who say, you know, here’s another white guy who got away with shooting and killing a black kid, what would you tell them?” Machado asked.
“I would tell them that they really should knowledge themselves on the law,”
Miles responded.

:russ: welp so much for that theory.........