Daps
Reppin
Eastside of that Motor
MthOXlA.png
:bizkhalifa: :russ:

Suicide King

#OldBlack
Daps
based on the letters that dunn wrote in jail and what she says below...

"I think he is a good guy. I don't think he hates everybody..." :rudy: except for the black people he thinks are thugs based on the music they play and the fact he's a scumbag in general.

"I was honestly convinced that he was in self-defense..." :dahell: how could any reasonable person with an iq above their shoe size think this? :mindblown:

and you agree with her??? :what:

She clearly has a favorable opinion of Dunn. Do you really have to ask if I agree with her opinion on Dunn??? This should be a pretty moot point.

I just find it terrible that they passed a law, which is actually one big loophole.

At this point our assault and battery laws are more stringent than our use of lethal force laws in Florida.

Even our shop lifting laws are more stringent than our use of lethal force laws in Florida.

Serious

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
1st Round Playoff Exits
Michael Dunn will not get a new trial, loses attorney

JACKSONVILLE, Fla. -- Michael Dunn will not get a new trial, at least for the attempted murder convictions. Dunn is facing a possible retrial on the first-degree murder charge. If Dunn is re-tried, he will have a new attorney representing him.

A jury convicted Dunn, 47, last month on four charges related to the November 2012 death of Jordan Davis, 17. Jurors did not reach a verdict on one count of first-degree murder.

On Friday, Judge Russell Healey denied a motion from Dunn's current defense attorney, Cory Strolla, for a new trial on the four charges including three-counts of attempted second degree murder.

Strolla said Monday he will not be representing Dunn in a re-trial. The Florida Times-Union reports Strolla is leaving because Dunn is broke and can no longer pay him.
http://www.firstcoastnews.com/story...chael-dunn-attorney-delay-sentencing/6249895/

:smh: always knew his lawyer was a sleezebag