:stop:

:popcorn:

Nigerianwonder

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I wonder if the other 'black' woman on the jury 'thought' like her

I wouldn't be surprised. This black juror is a c00n just like I suspected.. just look at these quotes from her interview:

http://www.cnn.com/2014/02/20/justice/florida-loud-music-case/index.html?hpt=hp_t1

""I think he is a good guy. I don't think he hates everybody. I don't think he walks around wanting to shoot everybody. I think that he made bad decisions,"

-What a great guy... shoots some kids while drunk then goes home to walk the dog and order pizza without calling the cops... are you kidding me?? Even his own white neighbor says he is scumbag and racist. not to mention his jail letters.

"I was honestly convinced that he was in self-defense until he chased the car down and started shooting more," Miles said. "Even if initially you didn't have the opportunity to take yourself out of the situation to stop, running behind the car and shooting more, that's where you completely push your limits."

-This is all you need to know about this "black" juror. I cant even put into words my disgust reading this. The white woman juror had more sense than this.. this is shameful.

NZA

LOL
Daps
Reppin
These Internet Streetz
I wouldn't be surprised. This black juror is a c00n just like I suspected.. just look at these quotes from her interview:

http://www.cnn.com/2014/02/20/justice/florida-loud-music-case/index.html?hpt=hp_t1

""I think he is a good guy. I don't think he hates everybody. I don't think he walks around wanting to shoot everybody. I think that he made bad decisions,"

-What a great guy... shoots some kids while drunk then goes home to walk the dog and order pizza without calling the cops... are you kidding me?? Even his own white neighbor says he is scumbag and racist. not to mention his jail letters.

"I was honestly convinced that he was in self-defense until he chased the car down and started shooting more," Miles said. "Even if initially you didn't have the opportunity to take yourself out of the situation to stop, running behind the car and shooting more, that's where you completely push your limits."

-This is all you need to know about this "black" juror. I cant even put into words my disgust reading this. The white woman juror had more sense than this.. this is shameful.
probably the most disgusting thing in america in 2014

Serious

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
1st Round Playoff Exits

8dfcfb66ce0e6f812bdf11f8b6ddf39c.jpg

Malik

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DMV | Philly

I wish they chose me to be a juror. I swear. I would've been shiiting on that dude all day :flabbysickshaq: :camby:

Last edited: