Michael Dunn, killer of Jordan Davis trial thread

Suicide King

#OldBlack
Daps
Not really. You weren't exactly right on Dunn. You said he would get off. You were only partially right. And there's still the retrial for the murder charge. Regarding Zimmerman, I think everyone knew he would get off.

He did get off on the murder charge as I predicted, SYG is an awful law. Conviction on the retrial will be even harder, I really hope they repeal this law.

http://www.thecoli.com/threads/i-mi...-to-convict-micheal-dunn.135114/#post-4983751

Walt

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I know this is going to make me seem out of touch like shyt, but somehow I've managed to completely keep Jesse Lee Paterson out of my zone. What's his story? Is he like homeboy who was reppin for ATLAH?

Serious

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
1st Round Playoff Exits
I know this is going to make me seem out of touch like shyt, but somehow I've managed to completely keep Jesse Lee Paterson out of my zone. What's his story? Is he like homeboy who was reppin for ATLAH?
He's a tea partier. Co-Founder of the South Central Tea Party.

I suggest you check out these videos when you get a chance:

Serious

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
1st Round Playoff Exits
:wtf:
juror-8.jpg

florida aint shyt man :snoop:

///Vega+++

All Star
Daps
“I never once thought about, ‘Oh, this was a black kid, this was a white guy.’ Because that was – that wasn’t the case,” juror number 8, aged 21, told CNN reporter Alina Machado.

“So, for people who say, you know, here’s another white guy who got away with shooting and killing a black kid, what would you tell them?” Machado asked.

“I would tell them that they really should knowledge themselves on the law,” Miles replied.

“If this case wasn’t about race for you, what was it about?” the CNN reporter followed up.

“It was about justice,” juror number 8 responded.
I wonder if the other 'black' woman on the jury 'thought' like her

NZA

LOL
Daps
Reppin
These Internet Streetz
this is why i believe they needed to play that race angle. the letters needed to be mentioned in court. now i see he even has some crazy phone calls that should be used in the retrial.