Michael Dunn, killer of Jordan Davis trial thread

newarkhiphop

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
just disgusted by the juror's comments. :snoop:

:heh: why?? , who did you think they were going to pick as a juror, the best brightest , intelligent young black man they could find? Am serious yall dont see the pattern each and every time a case like this happens, lol best part is dudes was in here say the black women were probably the ones that saved the case :russ: them broads was probably in there the first ones trying to get that white dude off

i bet him getting life in prison dont look so bad now huh?

Hiphoplives4eva

Solid Gold Dashikis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
black love, unity, and music
Damn, I honestly did not expect one of the black women to be the one throwing the dirt on Davis. I initially thought it was the two black women fighting to even get a mistrial on the murder charge.

There are alot of black women that will throw a negro under the bus to please the white man. Best believe the lawyers picking these idiots know this.

Suicide King

#OldBlack
Daps
I can't believe what I'm seeing... I don't find anything funny about this woman, OR her face, OR her hair. The fukk is wrong with ya'll??? The same dudes supposedly angered by the verdict of this trial are in here making jokes and laughing their asses off cuz A JUROR THAT LET THE SAME MOTHERfukkER YOU CLAIM TO BE MAD AT quote unquote "looks funny"... making smileys and shyt out of it. Really??? This is how ya'll find entertainment huh... I think I'm just about DONE with fukking site after that. I've seen a lot of bullshyt, but it's NEVER been as low as this. And to think it happened "Higher Learning" of all places smh. It's no telling who the fukk ya'll really are. If you found yourself laughing at this, then you're a fukkboy. Straight up.

I realized along time ago, this site is filled with people from the suburbs. Why you think they have all those smileys of blacks looking silly on this site and Boxden.

I see chicks that look like this where I'm from, so she doesn't raise any type of awe from me.

Benjamin Sisko

Still that resident truth-bringer
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NO
:wtf:
juror-8.jpg

florida aint shyt man :snoop:
:scusthov:

Not about race!?

Ooooo the irony and reaction if revealed two out of the three black women were the ones who prevented the 1st degree murder verdict. :banderas:

Noticed that all three of them are single......IE not married to black men. These lawyers knew who they were selecting.

Last edited:

bzb

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I realized along time ago, this site is filled with people from the suburbs. Why you think they have all those smileys of blacks looking silly on this site and Boxden.

I see chicks that look like this where I'm from, so she doesn't raise any type of awe from me.

did either of you read what she said? she wasn't exactly a champion of what should have been a clear cut 1st degree conviction. and then she had the nerve to say race wasn't a factor when it obviously was. doesn't irk you at all?

the smilie and commentary on her looks is standard coli decorum. but combined with her lackluster level of intelligence and indifference to the impact of race on this case it seems fair. :manny:

you're NOT "n!ggas"

FKA ciroq drobama
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Astronomy (8th light)

I'm from the burbs myself, that's not the issue.

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
Went back and read the comments posted in here. None of it surprises me. They got her put on the jury because it's obvious she's fukking dumb.
Yeah. I don't think this is a case if her bein a c00n. Just a case of her being dumb as fukk.

They write the laws confusing/ambiguous in the first place, then they try to confuse you even more when they read them to you. I noticed that in the trevon case. The way they explained the laws in the courtroom no one should ever get convicted in one of the cases in florida.

Suicide King

#OldBlack
Daps
did either of you read what she said? she wasn't exactly a champion of what should have been a clear cut 1st degree conviction. and then she had the nerve to say race wasn't a factor when it obviously was. doesn't irk you at all?

the smilie and commentary on her looks is standard coli decorum. but combined with her lackluster level of intelligence and indifference to the impact of race on this case it seems fair. :manny:

I agree with her, how we enforce the law should have nothing to do with race.

If you notice my main gripe is with the law, not racism.

If those guys started it and was acting in an unlawful manner, I would say Dunn acted lawfully.

bzb

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I agree with her, how we enforce the law should have nothing to do with race.

based on the letters that dunn wrote in jail and what she says below...

"I think he is a good guy. I don't think he hates everybody..." :rudy: except for the black people he thinks are thugs based on the music they play and the fact he's a scumbag in general.

"I was honestly convinced that he was in self-defense..." :dahell: how could any reasonable person with an iq above their shoe size think this? :mindblown:

and you agree with her??? :what:

If you notice my main gripe is with the law, not racism.

If those guys started it and was acting in an unlawful manner, I would say Dunn acted lawfully.

the stats show black people don't stand a chance when it comes to syg compared to whites. the law is inherently prejudiced in its implementation and enforcement.

2DpRIGb.jpg