Michael Dunn, killer of Jordan Davis trial thread

2Quik4UHoes

Why you had to go?
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast groovin…
Aye yung fukk twitter. :pacspit:

#dangerousblackkids clearly sharked the idea of #DumbBlackThugLife that we came up with during the Jen Pohl shyt. AND they ain't even clever enough to pull it off. Twittering twats ain't shyt I swear to God. :pacspit:

Piff Perkins

Veteran
Daps
sQeATgt.png

The sistas were most likely the main reason why the murder charge resulted in a mistrial instead of a complete acquittal. Get out of here with that.

Yup, and maybe the Hispanic and/or Asian woman too. I can't imagine any black person letting this fukk get away with this shyt if they were on the jury. Not saying black people can't be impartial - if it was clear Davis did something to cause the cac to shoot, like try to kill him or some shyt, fine. But in this case? David didn't do shyt and still got merked. Nah, I'd hold that jury up as long as it took.

Suicide King

#OldBlack
Daps
Yup, and maybe the Hispanic and/or Asian woman too. I can't imagine any black person letting this fukk get away with this shyt if they were on the jury. Not saying black people can't be impartial - if it was clear Davis did something to cause the cac to shoot, like try to kill him or some shyt, fine. But in this case? David didn't do shyt and still got merked. Nah, I'd hold that jury up as long as it took.

I'll go one step further, if Dunn started the whole thing, I don't care if Trayvon Martin threw the first punch. I'm not acquitting him, and I would vote Dunn guilty.

Its disgusting some people on the jury really believed Dunn was not a low life or a threat to society. :comeon:

SYG law is garbage, as long as the killer is not (1) committing a crime like robbery, kidnap, rape, etc. or (2) the killing is not premeditated, he will not be convicted EVEN if he starts the fight.

The law is that vague.

If 2 people get into a fight or argument, both have a right to use deadly force, they don't have to retreat. Dunn never had to even said he saw a shotgun, all he had to be is scared.

The law is garbage, only 16 states has this law, most are in the south, except Nevada, Arizona, and Pennsylvania.

I'm 2-0 in my predictions since SOHH, he won't be convicted on the retrial, so i will be 3-0. I'll be 4-0, because Curtis Reeves from the movie theater shooting will not be convicted.

Also, William T. Woodward will be convicted because he actions were premeditated. His actions were criminal and are not protected under SYG.

Only fool would get into an argument or confrontation with a white man in Florida with no gun.

Strapped

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Christopher browns said:
I want everyone with guns to be mentally evaluated and it should be harder for you to obtain a gun in the US from here on out.
Are we extending this to the military which trains peeps to kill

Serious

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
1st Round Playoff Exits

Dusty Bake Activate

Fukk your corny debates
Daps
I'm 2-0 in my predictions since SOHH, he won't be convicted on the retrial, so i will be 3-0. I'll be 4-0, because Curtis Reeves from the movie theater shooting will not be convicted.
Not really. You weren't exactly right on Dunn. You said he would get off. You were only partially right. And there's still the retrial for the murder charge. Regarding Zimmerman, I think everyone knew he would get off.

Benjamin Sisko

Still that resident truth-bringer
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NO
I wasn't 100% with him on his opinion of Black Feminist, until I saw this during Super Bowl week.

Here is Richard Sherman who has been labeled a thug by white people for having a rightful emotion after winning a game. So, instead of this black feminist standing in support of Richard Sherman against the white media. She try to ask a question that would throw the brotha under the bus even more. :camby:

It was exactly what Tariq was talking about in regards to black feminist helping white supremacy.

That bytch asked a totally irrelevant question that has absolutely nothing to do with him, the team, or football in general.

She should get fired for her idiocy.

WaveGang

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
A lot of places don't even have that though. The economic freedom that exists in America can't be downplayed. There isn't institutionalized racism. You can travel freely. You can practice the religion you choose. First Amendment? Many more I'm sure I'm too tired to grasp and take for granted.

Name some places blacks have it better as a whole?
:what:

Walt

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Awaiting trial, Dunn wrote several letters to his family and friends complaining about how “jail is full of blacks and they all act like thugs.” In a letter to his daughter, he offered the following solution to the problem of black thuggery: “This may sound a bit radical but if more people would arm themselves and kill these f--king idiots when they’re threatening you, eventually they may take the hint and change their behavior.”