Michael Dunn, killer of Jordan Davis trial thread

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
who is this "we"

:patrice:

when a brother kills a brother, he's caught, sentenced and sent away

Michael Dunn killed a brother went to trial and didn't even get charged with the murder he committed.

:usure:

I know you're trolling and that's fine but there are actual people who seriously want to know the same thing.

Nah, there are black gang members that conspire to kill other blacks, but they are still walking the streets. Only when a murder is in a popular part of town will the cops come in and interfere. Otherwise, yeah, the CACs are getting bolder because they know that their domination of the world is coming to an end.

Matt504

YSL as a gang must end
Daps
Nah, there are black gang members that conspire to kill other blacks, but they are still walking the streets. Only when a murder is in a popular part of town will the cops come in and interfere. Otherwise, yeah, the CACs are getting bolder because they know that their domination of the world is coming to an end.

are they still walking the streets because the police have evidence of them committing the crimes yet decide not to arrest them?

Wild self

Supporter
Daps
are they still walking the streets because the police have evidence of them committing the crimes yet decide not to arrest them?

Only if they go to the shopping areas because those businesses pays taxes and pays the salaries for those cops. If it is in the fukked up part of town, the cops love to see black-on-black death, unless it is a place like NYC that plans to get gentrified altogether in the next 15 years. If not, black killers roam and kill other blacks with no repercussions.

Back to the thread. Dunn proves that he can get away with MURDERING black kids and letting a jury, that has no black men in it, decide the fate.

El Bombi

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Only if they go to the shopping areas because those businesses pays taxes and pays the salaries for those cops. If it is in the fukked up part of town, the cops love to see black-on-black death, unless it is a place like NYC that plans to get gentrified altogether in the next 15 years. If not, black killers roam and kill other blacks with no repercussions.

Back to the thread. Dunn proves that he can get away with MURDERING black kids and letting a jury, that has no black men in it, decide the fate.

Why Angela Corey prosecution teams are not putting black males on their half side of the jury. :mindblown: I remember there was 12 black males they could've picked from in the Zimmerman case. I imagine there was more black males to pick from in this Dunn case.

Wild self

Supporter
Daps
Why Angela Corey prosecution teams are not putting black males on their half side of the jury. :mindblown: I remember there was 12 black males they could've picked from in Zimmerman case. I imagine there was more black males to pick from in this Dunn case.

They know what they are doing.

bigDeeOT

Banned
Daps
who is this "we"

when a brother kills a brother, he's caught, sentenced and sent away

Michael Dunn killed a brother went to trial and didn't even get charged with the murder he committed.

I know you're trolling and that's fine but there are actual people who seriously want to know the same thing.

He didn't get charged with the murder because there was a dispute over whether or not it was premeditated, or if it was a sudden act of rage. There's no question over whether or not it was a murder.

"when a brother kills a brother, he's caught, sentenced and sent away"

You're completely diverting the issue. The issue is that we have tons of black kids dying every year, and yet only a small minority of blacks speak out on it. In this forum, very very few people will talk about black on black crime. But when a white man kills a black kid you get a 125+ page thread.

It just seems very disingenuous to me when I hear black people talking about how they care for trayvon or jordan davis. On what basis do you care about them? Because you care about the life of a black child? Then why is there not a 125+ page thread here talking about the murder epidemic we have in our own neighborhoods? Why is a black life only valued when its taken by a white person?

Matter of fact your response completely proves what I'm saying. Instead of trying to give me examples of how we ARE talking about black on black crime, you try to JUSTIFY the fact that we're not talking about it. You focus on what happens to the murderers of black people, but what about the murder victims? Regardless of who's getting justice, it doesn't change the fact that our people would be MUCH better off if we toned down the violent crime in our communities.

Matt504

YSL as a gang must end
Daps
He didn't get charged with the murder because there was a dispute over whether or not it was premeditated, or if it was a sudden act of rage. There's no question over whether or not it was a murder.

"when a brother kills a brother, he's caught, sentenced and sent away"

You're completely diverting the issue. The issue is that we have tons of black kids dying every year, and yet only a small minority of blacks speak out on it. In this forum, very very few people will talk about black on black crime. But when a white man kills a black kid you get a 125+ page thread.

It just seems very disingenuous to me when I hear black people talking about how they care for trayvon or jordan davis. On what basis do you care about them? Because you care about the life of a black child? Then why is there not a 125+ page thread here talking about the murder epidemic we have in our own neighborhoods? Why is a black life only valued when its taken by a white person?

Matter of fact your response completely proves what I'm saying. Instead of trying to give me examples of how we ARE talking about black on black crime, you try to JUSTIFY the fact that we're not talking about it. You focus on what happens to the murderers of black people, but what about the murder victims? Regardless of who's getting justice, it doesn't change the fact that our people would be MUCH better off if we toned down the violent crime in our communities.

death happens to the murder victims, how many ways do we focus on death that's already occurred, I'm more concerned with getting justice for the victim of the crime.

you're more than welcome to start a thread about Black on Black violence, lets assume for arguments sake that we did have the thread and we're discussing the death of a kid who was murdered yesterday and his killer is unknown, what exactly do we discuss in this scenario, how dies this thread "go platinum", do we all make post after post saying shyt like "I know somebody saw something", "if the black community stopped that no snitching policy this woulda never happened"

:lupe:

If Michael Dunn had been Black this case wouldn't have gotten as much attention, and if that's your argument then you need to factor this in to your short sighted equation.

11.png

this is why White on Black crimes receive more of our attention, and if that doesn't make sense to you, that's perfectly fine, feel free to tell us more about Black on Black crime.

bigDeeOT

Banned
Daps
death happens to the murder victims, how many ways do we focus on death that's already occurred, I'm more concerned with getting justice for the victim of the crime.

I think your priorities are misguided. I am proposing that we discuss ways to try and tackle the problem of black on black crime, that way people aren't murdered in the first place and so there won't be a need to debate over justice for this or that.

you're more than welcome to start a thread about Black on Black violence, lets assume for arguments sake that we did have the thread and we're discussing the death of a kid who was murdered yesterday and his killer is unknown, what exactly do we discuss in this scenario, how dies this thread "go platinum", do we all make post after post saying shyt like "I know somebody saw something", "if the black community stopped that no snitching policy this woulda never happened"

:lupe:
No, we can discuss in general, why do we have this epidemic. We can discuss who is to blame, if anyone, or what is to blame, for this perpetual cycle of violent crime? There is a LOT we can talk about from that. But people here would rather shoot me down as "trolling" for speaking critically of the black community. Black people don't like criticism because one, they have to think critically of what's going on around them, and two, they may have to get off their butt and do something to change the status quo.

If Michael Dunn had been Black this case wouldn't have gotten as much attention, and if that's your argument then you need to factor this in to your short sighted equation.

11.png

this is why White on Black crimes receive more of our attention, and if that doesn't make sense to you, that's perfectly fine, feel free to tell us more about Black on Black crime.

So your attention to this case has very little to do with your care for the wellbeing of black people, but rather you just want to prove a point about injustice in the system. There is something very wrong with that kind of thinking, don't you think so?

Matt504

YSL as a gang must end
Daps
I think your priorities are misguided. I am proposing that we discuss ways to try and tackle the problem of black on black crime, that way people aren't murdered in the first place and so there won't be a need to debate over justice for this or that.

No, we can discuss in general, why do we have this epidemic. We can discuss who is to blame, if anyone, or what is to blame, for this perpetual cycle of violent crime? There is a LOT we can talk about from that. But people here would rather shoot me down as "trolling" for speaking critically of the black community. Black people don't like criticism because one, they have to think critically of what's going on around them, and two, they may have to get off their butt and do something to change the status quo.

So your attention to this case has very little to do with your care for the wellbeing of black people, but rather you just want to prove a point about injustice in the system. There is something very wrong with that kind of thinking, don't you think so?

1. poverty and proximity to other Black people is the problem, it's the same motivating factors for all other intraracial crimes.

make a thread about how we can employ Black people so they can stop murdering each other at the rate they are.

crime_myths.png

Crakface

Daps
Reppin
L.A
Why Angela Corey prosecution teams are not putting black males on their half side of the jury. :mindblown: I remember there was 12 black males they could've picked from in the Zimmerman case. I imagine there was more black males to pick from in this Dunn case.
Because whites work together, on the low. White supremacists want the win for the white man over the non-white. This is why they put women on a jury with white males, hoping the white man can punk or sound like the expert in front of women who should be respecting his position, as a while supremacist.