Michael Dunn, killer of Jordan Davis trial thread

Dusty Bake Activate

Fukk your corny debates
Daps
JACKSONVILLE, Fla. -- After Michael Dunn was found guilty on four of five counts on Saturday night, State Attorney Angela Corey said she intends to retry Dunn on the outstanding first-degree murder charge.

"We don't back off trying to retry," Corey said.

Dunn faced a first-degree murder charge in the shooting death of 17-year-old Jordan Davis, a charge on which the jury deadlocked.

Corey said she relied on eyewitness testimony and physical evidence in an attempt to prove that Davis never got out of the car.Corey said the State did not "over charge" when it charged Dunn with first-degree murder. Corey said Dunn's attorney Cory Strolla had the option to file a motion to dismiss.

"I'm not really sure why any criminal defense attorney would ever complain, and chronically complain, about an overcharge when they have that tool available," Corey said. "If any criminal defense attorney thinks a criminal has been overcharged, they can file a motion to dismiss."

Premeditation doesn't rely on a certain length of time, Corey said.

"Ten times out of ten, when someone fires ten shots into a car full of unarmed teenagers, we will file first-degree murder and attempted first-degree murder charges," she said.

Corey credited Assistant State Attorneys John Guy and Erin Wolfson for their work during the case, including opening and closing arguments.

Wolfson said Dunn faces 30 years for each count and within each of those counts, there is a 20-year mandatory sentence. Corey said she would consult the families of the victims before pursuing a retrial.

Dunn's sentencing on the three counts of attempted second degree murder and one count of shooting or throwing deadly missiles is tentatively set for March 24.

http://www.firstcoastnews.com/story...l/2014/02/15/corey-retry-dunn-murder/5519925/

2Quik4UHoes

Why you had to go?
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast groovin…
Still don't understand how this Cac got off on murder. What the fukk is the debate? fukk them secondary charges. Yes, I realize he'll spend the rest of his life in prison but no justice was served.

The murder wasn't the issue for "them", he didn't kill those other loud jungle bunny music playing nigras that's the only reason why he's even locked up at this point can't be fukkin up the hunting program for the rest of these sick bigots with guns. :ehh:

2Quik4UHoes

Why you had to go?
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast groovin…
is there any legal expert who can create a logical explanation for why he was honestly defending himself from jordan, but tried to murder 3 people?

There had to be doubts on Jordan not having any weapon. Maybe they felt like it was ok since Jordan was allegedly threatening dunn's life but shooting at people retreating changes it from defending himself to attacking. lol, even when I try to make sense of it it still sounds spectacularly retarded. :heh:

Insensitive

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
3fc4d28477d74aa0949e15f7ea88a918.jpg
:blessed:
fukk his tears.
:laugh:

NZA

LOL
Daps
Reppin
These Internet Streetz
There had to be doubts on Jordan not having any weapon. Maybe they felt like it was ok since Jordan was allegedly threatening dunn's life but shooting at people retreating changes it from defending himself to attacking. lol, even when I try to make sense of it it still sounds spectacularly retarded. :heh:
i actually considered the same thing, that when he fired at the back of the vehicle, they considered it to be excessive, but then i think of motive.why would a reasonable self defender want to murder the others? as a juror, you have to try to make sense of what he was doing, and the verdict on the 3 attempts seems to imply a narrative of murder, not self defense against davis.

i cant wait until a juror comes forward and explains all the things that were being said in deliberation.

2Quik4UHoes

Why you had to go?
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast groovin…
i actually considered the same thing, that when he fired at the back of the vehicle, they considered it to be excessive, but then i think of motive.why would a reasonable self defender want to murder the others? as a juror, you have to try to make sense of what he was doing, and the verdict on the 3 attempts seems to imply a narrative of murder, not self defense against davis.

i cant wait until a juror comes forward and explains all the things that were being said in deliberation.

Honestly, it's impossible to make sense of this. After seeing the interrogation, seeing how it was disputed by his own fiancee, how do you get charged with attempted murder but not the murder you actually committed? :wtf:

Nigerianwonder

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

That's the main issue. there is no middle ground in this case. There is no logical reason to shoot into a car full of people unless your trying to kill them ( which is why this was supposed to be a slam dunk first degree murder). Either he shot at Davis and the kids to kill them or you believe Dunn on his word with no evidence to support it.

Insensitive

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
nah fukk that ____ too...
Exactly.
fukk Don Lemon.
A couple of months ago this clown basically gave racists carte blanche
and said on national television "You black kids need to pull up your pants and get out of that prison/thug culture !!",
he basically validated Dunn's ridiculous and unnecessary reaction to a van full of Black Youths because
clearly if you listen to rap music and sag your jeans you're "up to no good".

Personally I wish I were on a National stage to say something, I would criticize that idiot to the fullest
extent :ohlawd:
"White" youth never get this sort of down talking on national television, you'll never hear some white celebrity
say Johnny needs to stop wearing his sister's pants, cutting his wrists and ironing on band patches.
It's inexplicable how fashion and music have been linked to criminality and general degeneracy seemingly only for black people :snoop:
That fact these are now considered credible talking points disgusts me.
I mean just look at that Pro Michael Dunn website, it's like they just took the most logical
talking points from any WN/WS website and compiled a list of plausible reasons to murder black kids.

Last edited:

Foxmulder

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Long Island,NY
Dude is facing 60 years.He could still be retried on the murder charge.Yall acting like he was acquitted on the murder charge.All it takes is one racist a$$hole juror to hold out.

mrken12

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Maryland

It's just white supremacy working in full effect. Many people in the jury intentionally ignored the facts just so they could believe that Jordan Davis was a threat.

mrken12

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Maryland
:beli: :what:SMDH @ nikkas hating on the guy who made Hidden Colors.

You might not like Tariq, but you have to respect his opinion in Hidden Colors and Black issues.

I don't see what Tariq says that rub these nikkas the wrong way.

He's on point when it comes to the analysis of black issues and racial politics.

I hope that people aren't still getting on him for his relationship advice and his books.

Matt504

YSL as a gang must end
Daps
:beli: :what:SMDH @ nikkas hating on the guy who made Hidden Colors.

You might not like Tariq, but you have to respect his opinion in Hidden Colors and Black issues.

I don't see what Tariq says that rub these nikkas the wrong way.

I respect him to the fullest, I don't agree with some of the things he's done as far as teaching brothers how to manipulate women, but I'm not perfect either, and the brother is a very critical thinker and his shows provoke thought in others.

I'll check out tonights show.

:manny: