Michael Dunn, killer of Jordan Davis trial thread

Box Cutta

Bumbling Sidekick
Daps
Reppin
Sanitation Department
Shut the fukk up. YOU don't know the law, dumb ass. Premeditation doesn't mean you have to plan a murder ahead of time and stalk the person. All premeditation means legally is "a killing after consciously deciding to do so." It doesn't specify a time period by which you planned it. And Michael Dunn did so, by opening the glove compartment, chambering rounds, and firing in the car repeatedly with the intent to kill. People get first degree murder for similar situations in Florida all the time.

THANK YOU, some people really don't seem to get this.

All of a sudden, people are acting like a 1st degree murder charge needs to result from some well thought out plan. That's bullshyt. People get 1st degree murder charges all the time over shyt that just randomly pops off.

And no, the verdict is not very understandable unless you're an absolute moron. Nobody with a fully functional brain could possibly honestly believe it wasn't AT LEAST 2nd degree murder. I'm sure the jurors who wanted a guilty verdict for 1st degree murder would've gladly settled for 2nd degree, but the holdup was some people wouldn't convict for murder at all and claimed it was self-defense.

People are buying into this media-pushed, "overcharged" gimmick narrative. It's the go to talking point for talking heads nowadays, so now everyone wants to pretend they understand the system and talk about "overcharging" like it's this difficult, tactical decision. In a case like this, murder 1 is an easy decision to make, a fair jury would have at least came back with manslaughter....these fukking cacs fought hard to deny Davis justice.

Birnin Zana

Honorary Wakandan
Daps
Reppin
Wakanda
So to get a semblance of justice, AFTER YOU DIE BY GUNSHOT, your homies better be around you at the time of death, AND BE LUCKY TO BE LIVING, and dodge death by an inch. That's what it takes?

Though I can accept the fact Dunn is going in the pen for a while..... A mistrial? We can't even get justice on obvious shyt?

I'm done, brehs. If the fact that this country wasn't made with us in mind wasn't clear then, it better be now.

Last edited:

newarkhiphop

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
The jury are bunch of jackasses who clearly don't understand murder charges at best, at worst they let him off, don't over think it guys.

:lupe: the jury had two black females , i know jury decision have to be unanimous but couldn't have they influenced for him to get that murder charge? @BarNone @Mephistopheles

mrken12

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Maryland
:lupe: the jury had two black females , i know jury decision have to be unanimous but couldn't have they influenced for him to get that murder charge? @BarNone @Mephistopheles

When looking at the jury pool, there were people on there who already decided to help Dunn get away with this.

Box Cutta

Bumbling Sidekick
Daps
Reppin
Sanitation Department
Unless they were wench types, the black women were probably the main ones fighting for murder charges.

We may never know for certain, but a safe bet is that at least one of the white people were responsible for this mistrial horseshyt.

mrken12

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Maryland
Unless they were wench types, the black women were probably the main ones fighting for murder charges.

We may never know for certain, but a safe bet is that at least one of the white people were responsible for this mistrial horseshyt.

At least one? I'd say 4 or 5 of them when looking at the list. And an Indian woman was on there too so she probably played a role as well.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Dunn will be a hero, a martyr to the cause of these guys.

Flags will be flown at half mast tomorrow.

At the end of the day "Stand Your Ground" will continue and more black children will continue to die because Florida is a racist sewer.

no, black people in florida have to start shooting first at these white people. that is what's going to happen now, and it's about time.

Kidd Dibiase

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
1601141_10152213779084894_393415837_n.jpg