Michael Dunn, killer of Jordan Davis trial thread

Captain Crunch

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NY
Just saw this on Facebook

Florida Governor Proposes Volume Control Measures

TALLAHASSEE - Florida Gov. RIck Scott said tonight that the time had come for Floridians to do "some serious soul-searching about the problem of loud music that is plaguing our cities and suburbs." He said that he would urge legislators to consider "strict volume-control measures" that would prohibit car stereos from being played at a setting of 5 or louder. "It's time to stop the madness," he said.

Fake story, nothing comes up on google.

88m3

Fast Money & Foreign Objects
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
Dunn will be a hero, a martyr to the cause of these guys.

Flags will be flown at half mast tomorrow.

At the end of the day "Stand Your Ground" will continue and more black children will continue to die because Florida is a racist sewer.

Jone2three45

Supporter
Daps
Dunn will be a hero, a martyr to the cause of these guys.

Flags will be flown at half mast tomorrow.

At the end of the day "Stand Your Ground" will continue and more black children will continue to die because Florida is a racist sewer.

I always hated this song and gave it the :comeon: When I heard it.

Serious

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
1st Round Playoff Exits
Just saw this on Facebook

Florida Governor Proposes Volume Control Measures

TALLAHASSEE - Florida Gov. RIck Scott said tonight that the time had come for Floridians to do "some serious soul-searching about the problem of loud music that is plaguing our cities and suburbs." He said that he would urge legislators to consider "strict volume-control measures" that would prohibit car stereos from being played at a setting of 5 or louder. "It's time to stop the madness," he said.
6kVxR23.png
Are you fukking serious. That's all people took away from this :mindblown:

People in the south man
tux-xMZ73JOcDIAAx8J2YTmA81MQ-TjZWrn6X-svAk-Yd4D5c4B49agC2uyxFAEp4Gyd_F5TOxk2NHM1nJq34t2l5FSCaiRi-xy22dB8iQ=s0-d-e1-ft

What about purposing more changes to SYG...

tru_m.a.c

IC veteran
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Gaithersburg, MD via Queens/LI
What the jury said was that if Davis was in the car by himself, and was killed in the same exact manner and circumstances, his murdered would be free until another trial.

Idiots in here celebrating scraps.

This shyt is a scam. he pretty much got away with murder. Yeah he's doing time but he got away with murder, which basically means if there wasn't anybody but Davis in the car Dunn would walk. This is bullshyt. This is not justice.

I don't like hypotheticals but basically what I'm seeing is if Davis was alone that night then Michael Dunn is walking free today.

essentially how I see it