Michael Dunn, killer of Jordan Davis trial thread

Benjamin Sisko

Still that resident truth-bringer
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NO
It's hard to say. It would take a lot of money and a lot of cooperation. Easier said than done. Plus we know that external forces would sabotage the hell out of it. At this point, I'm just making a long term goal of moving out of this country. :yeshrug:
Thinking it over, it will probably take a crowd that equals MLK's "I have a Dream Speach". When was the last time you seen black people united like that? I was in elementary school during the Million Man March, probably the last time blacks were gathered under a common goal. We have all this money going to churches, and yet we cannot think of a common goal. THat's why politicians look the other way when it comes to black issues.

So where would you go? Even in the more developed places in Africa has succumbed to WS. I applaud you taking the necessary steps in ridding this eternal problem, just be careful out their breh.

lamont614

Superstar
Daps
Thinking it over, it will probably take a crowd that equals MLK's "I have a Dream Speach". When was the last time you seen black people united like that? I was in elementary school during the Million Man March, probably the last time blacks were gathered under a common goal. We have all this money going to churches, and yet we cannot think of a common goal. THat's why politicians look the other way when it comes to black issues.

So where would you go? Even in the more developed places in Africa has succumbed to WS. I applaud you taking the necessary steps in ridding this eternal problem, just be careful out their breh.

when obama was elected :blessed:

mrken12

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Maryland

I haven't decided where to go yet but I know for a fact that this country is unbearable and the racial tension is getting out of control. It's 2014 but it's looking like the 1960s all over again.

2Quik4UHoes

Why you had to go?
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast groovin…

Breh, a cac ain't gettin away with this is a majority of African countries. Dude would be dead by now. :takedat:

Strapped

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
y0 she was ready to squeal.

:scusthov: at the defense trying to claim anxiety got to the best of her...
her spilling the beans on their drug use , alcohol intake & their state of mind before & after the shots were fired woild of deaded all this bullshieet .at least charge her with something

Malik

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DMV | Philly
I don't know how to feel about these white people coming to our side on CNN....I've grown so distrustful towards them over the past two years :patrice:

Nancy Grace on the phone crying about Jordan Davis getting murdered. Some white woman on CNN just said a few seconds ago, "we need to modify this SYG law, so its not OPEN SEASON"

I don't trust them :patrice:

mrken12

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Maryland
If only he was goin to the feds, they woulda had them gangsta tunes bumpin on XM radio for his bytch ass. :pacspit:

I just want some sociopathic nikkaz to just do some foul shyt to him doe, at least let em end up addicted to dog food, a daily sodomy victim, and mandatory washer of draws for all the nikkaz on his tier. Ol bytch ass cac. :pacspit:

And make him comb nikkas' chest hair. And it better not hurt either. :pachaha:

2Quik4UHoes

Why you had to go?
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast groovin…
I don't know how to feel about these white people coming to our side on CNN....I've grown so distrustful towards them over the past two years :patrice:

Nancy Grace on the phone crying about Jordan Davis getting murdered. Some white woman just said a few seconds ago, "we need to modify this SYG law, so its just not OPEN SEASON"

I don't trust them :patrice:

Unless I personally know them or they have a real track record of non cac behavior I never trust white people. :yeshrug:

NZA

LOL
Daps
Reppin
These Internet Streetz
3fc4d28477d74aa0949e15f7ea88a918.jpg

Marvel

Psalm 149:5-9
Daps
Reppin
House of Yasharahla
Black people gonna have to initiate a buddy system out here :mjpls:

The jury is essentially saying if Jordan Davis was alone that night, then Michael Dunn would going home TODAY. He'd be walking out the court room like :nigerianhaha:

The only reason this racist fukk is going to jail is because he left those three black kids alive....three people who could tell a different story about the events of that day. Something Trayvon didn't have. The White power structure just sent a message to all their members :mjpls:

GAME....SET....MATCH :banderas:

2Quik4UHoes

Why you had to go?
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast groovin…

Somebody please make this a smiley! @3Rivers @cook @Brooklynzson

All jokes aside I really hope they knock out all of his front teeth before he's forced to suck on inmate dikks for the rest of his life, he need to be washing draws, preparing meals, all that prison wife shyt. Since he's so bytch he gotta shoot at teenagers over loud music I want Michelle Dunn to get turned into a bytch. He is what he is. :obama: