Michael Dunn, killer of Jordan Davis trial thread

NZA

LOL
Daps
Reppin
These Internet Streetz
Have you ever seen or been in prison in florida? Blacks run that shyt str8 up! ABs aint protecting shyt unless he is in PC that cac is food! AA's, Haitians, Jamaicans and other Caribbean folk will make it hell for him trust....
no i havent. i hope you are right, breh. zimmerman styling on all the free gangsters and thugs did not instill confidence in me, though.

ExodusNirvana

Change is inevitable...
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY
Sohh we gon act like Dunn isn't 6'4 250lbs...

Not saying if I was locked up I would be scared to target dude...
LOL he's never had a day of martial arts training in his life. He's a big fat white guy.

He HAS to have a gun or the world would have eaten him alive by now. Guns are how weak men cope with being threatened.

There's a whole cell block worth of toothbrushes being sharpened for him as we speak

Benjamin Sisko

Still that resident truth-bringer
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NO
He's not afraid of black people. He murdered a black kid and then wrote a scathingly racist letter about blacks in prison. He'll have protection beyond his 6'5 250 frame.

He is afraid, that's why he fire his gun at vehicle filled with black kids who were minding their own business, thinking they were just a bunch of no-good hoodlums waiting to start some shyt on a innocent white family.

But how old is this cac? Looking his frame don't mean shyt, can he brawl? And who is the most populous ethnic group in Amerikkkan prisons? He will most likely get PC, he's a high-risk inmate. If Sandusky, a child rapist, can be alive after all this time, then so will he.

Last edited:

2Quik4UHoes

Why you had to go?
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast groovin…
Have you ever seen or been in prison in florida? Blacks run that shyt str8 up! ABs aint protecting shyt unless he is in PC that cac is food! AA's, Haitians, Jamaicans and other Caribbean folk will make it hell for him trust....

Them yaadmon HATE cacs like this it's no way they let Dunn go in with them wolves. :wow:

Double Burger With Cheese

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
He's not afraid of black people. He murdered a black kid and then wrote a scathingly racist letter about blacks in prison. He'll have protection beyond his 6'5 250 frame.

Nah breh, he will be in P.C. or he will be fighting. Blacks run prison politics in Jacksonville. I been to the county and the P-farm down here. I hope they move his ass to the 5th floor with all the killas from the Eastside before they ship his ass off. That nikka getting extorted and he getting his ass beat if they leave em around the wolves. They will definitely fukk with his ass a lot.They not go let the nikka go to the yard. I guarantee he will be staying in the dorm during rec time and sharing all that commissary with his bunkee. If not nikkas will just rob his punk ass. He outnumbered in jail. He will probably ask for P.C. though. And he will have to hear nikkas freestyling that "rap crap" all day and night:mjlol:

mrken12

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Maryland
Nah breh, he will be in P.C. or he will be fighting. Blacks run prison politics in Jacksonville. I been to the county and the P-farm down here. I hope they move his ass to the 5th floor with all the killas from the Eastside before they ship his ass off. That nikka getting extorted and he getting his ass beat if they leave em around the wolves. They will definitely fukk with his ass a lot.They not go let the nikka go to the yard. I guarantee he will be staying in the dorm during rec time and sharing all that commissary with his bunkee. If not nikkas will just rob his punk ass. He outnumbered in jail. He will probably ask for P.C. though. And he will have to here nikkas freestyling that "rap crap" all day and night:mjlol:

They'll most likely protect him and keep him away from the general population. Why do they even give protective custody as an option?

2Quik4UHoes

Why you had to go?
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast groovin…
Nah breh, he will be in P.C. or he will be fighting. Blacks run prison politics in Jacksonville. I been to the county and the P-farm down here. I hope they move his ass to the 5th floor with all the killas from the Eastside before they ship his ass off. That nikka getting extorted and he getting his ass beat if they leave em around the wolves. They will definitely fukk with his ass a lot.They not go let the nikka go to the yard. I guarantee he will be staying in the dorm during rec time and sharing all that commissary with his bunkee. If not nikkas will just rob his punk ass. He outnumbered in jail. He will probably ask for P.C. though. And he will have to here nikkas freestyling that "rap crap" all day and night:mjlol:

If only he was goin to the feds, they woulda had them gangsta tunes bumpin on XM radio for his bytch ass. :pacspit:

I just want some sociopathic nikkaz to just do some foul shyt to him doe, at least let em end up addicted to dog food, a daily sodomy victim, and mandatory washer of draws for all the nikkaz on his tier. Ol bytch ass cac. :pacspit: