Michael Dunn, killer of Jordan Davis trial thread

Malik

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DMV | Philly
I still don't trust them. It is dangerous to trust a people that still have the power to use the white supremacist system to their advantage against you. I keep one eye open on all white people I deal with even if I am cool with them.

Nancy Grace is a troll that tries to play with people's emotions for ratings...she is very good at it too.

I don't know about Nancy Grace because she said some grimy things about Michael Jackson.

And as for the white people they're just running their mouths. Nothing will happen.

Well, that settles that then. I never feel comfortable with whites who act overly sympathetic towards us. This was my expression watching that CNN segment :flabbysickshaq:

2Quik4UHoes

Why you had to go?
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast groovin…
:usure:

I have read, (and I can only read since I have never been there) of atrocities committed by whites/Asians against blacks on African soil. And the black government taking the cac/coolie side. Like in Uganda and Kenya. Hell I've read a Kenyan guy who was sent straight to jail for like 20 yrs for kissing some white woman, who was of some stature. The article brought up that Kenya still have these draconian colonial laws. I looked at the Kenyan judges/magistrates, and they all wear these goofy-ass 19th century wigs. Im like wtf, :mjlol:

lol, you right. I need to just speak for Ethiopia, Dunn woulda got a stone to the skull and a rusty knife to the throat before the feds got there. :russ:

AquaCityBoy

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
So I guess if a "youth" pulls a gun on you and you shoot and kill him while fleeing and afterwards his buddies hide the weapon then you are going to jail. This is no wonder having in mind the other day there were cries for compassion in the case of the black cop who shot an armed black thug in the face while being mugged. The idea of some is that black youth, however obnoxious, violent and/or criminal, should be untouchable because they're some momma's beloved "child".

It's the damned if you do, and damned if you don't plan. Either way us white folks are screwed. Look at my husband when he was robbed at gunpoint. the police didn't even fingerprint his van which they went through and stole tons of things from. Then they didn't finger print his wallet either after the blacks both went through it. It's like the police don't give a damn what they do.

White people really feel like they're the ones under attack. :wtf:

AquaCityBoy

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
He didn't shoot him for the loud music. He shot him because the kid told him at least twice that he was "going to die", ie, the kid was going to kill him. This isn't "stand your ground" he didn't have time to leave if the kid had a gun, he would have not gotten away fast enough, and his girl was still in the store. If someone gets out of a car next to me and is telling me that I'm about to die,,,guess fukking what...I'll be reaching for the gun... that is self-defense. If the kid was bluffing, he just fukked up. if the kid thought he was going to beat dunn's ass, ...he fukked up. I'm not going to let some punk beat me up..he's going to get a bullet up his ass.
black kids could have avoided the whole problem by not blasting their stinking music so loud that it overwhelmed people nearby. a little self-control and decency and none of this would have happened.

The irony. :heh:

Dusty Bake Activate

Fukk your corny debates
Daps
lol, it reminds me of how Kobe or Jordan would look for the slightest shyt just to motivate them. They gotta justify their reasons before they get back to lynching more openly. :manny:
It just pisses me off that there was even ONE person on the jury who claimed this was self-defense. There's no way anybody actually believes it was self-defense. A retarded person knows there was no way this could possibly be self-defense. It's just pure cism. Everybody on the jury knows in their heart of hearts dude was guilty as fukk. Some cacs just wanted to be stubborn and send him to jail, but still assert his right to "stand his ground" and murder a niggra.

I hope one or more of the jurors who voted the right way speaks on the dynamics of the deliberations in the future.

Matt504

YSL as a gang must end
Daps
It just pisses me off that there was even ONE person on the jury who claimed this was self-defense. There's no way anybody actually believes it was self-defense. A retarded person knows there was no way this could possibly be self-defense. It's just pure cism. Everybody on the jury knows in their heart of hearts dude was guilty as fukk. Some cacs just wanted to be stubborn and send him to jail, but still assert his right to "stand his ground" and murder a niggra.

I hope one or more of the jurors who voted the right way speaks on the dynamics of the deliberations in the future.

I'm really looking forward to hearing from the two Black jurors.

2Quik4UHoes

Why you had to go?
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast groovin…

Hearing what went on during deliberations would be huge. Like you said, it's tragically obvious this was a classic case of cism and stubbornness. I just want to how how the fukk they even argued self defense when all evidence was to the contrary, cacs gon cac isn't sufficient enough for my bemusement. I'm literally :mindblown: as to how at least 2nd degree murder wasn't agreed upon. I mean what the fukk....:heh: :wtf:

FaTaL

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Hearing what went on during deliberations would be huge. Like you said, it's tragically obvious this was a classic case of cism and stubbornness. I just want to how how the fukk they even argued self defense when all evidence was to the contrary, cacs gon cac isn't sufficient enough for my bemusement. I'm literally :mindblown: as to how at least 2nd degree murder wasn't agreed upon. I mean what the fukk....:heh: :wtf:
:mindblown:

Matt504

YSL as a gang must end
Daps

it's literally a case of cacs cacking.

8EJuteJ.png

it is what it is, the two black women probably stood their ground as much as they could.

:manny: