Michael Dunn, killer of Jordan Davis trial thread

Matt504

YSL as a gang must end
Daps
I don't know how to feel about these white people coming to our side on CNN....I've grown so distrustful towards them over the past two years :patrice:

Nancy Grace on the phone crying about Jordan Davis getting murdered. Some white woman on CNN just said a few seconds ago, "we need to modify this SYG law, so its not OPEN SEASON"

I don't trust them :patrice:

that's the only way to deal with them, publicly they're down for the cause but behind closed doors they are straight up white supremacists.

I don't know how the rules operate about posting links to outside forums so if I'm violating please let me know so I can edit this post.

I'd like you guys to read through this thread and have a look at the "other side of the coin", the viewpoint of white people who support Dunn and the system of white supremacy, most of us already understand the way these people think, but I think this is more than a good reminder or lesson for those who don't know.

also, this forum is designed so anyone can post anonymously without having to register, which means these people are extra comfortable saying how they truly feel without fear of repercussions.

this is what we're dealing with, a small peak.

http://www.godlikeproductions.com/forum1/message2064882/pg1

Benjamin Sisko

Still that resident truth-bringer
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NO
Breh, a cac ain't gettin away with this is a majority of African countries. Dude would be dead by now. :takedat:
:usure:

I have read, (and I can only read since I have never been there) of atrocities committed by whites/Asians against blacks on African soil. And the black government taking the cac/coolie side. Like in Uganda and Kenya. Hell I've read a Kenyan guy who was sent straight to jail for like 20 yrs for kissing some white woman, who was of some stature. The article brought up that Kenya still have these draconian colonial laws. I looked at the Kenyan judges/magistrates, and they all wear these goofy-ass 19th century wigs. Im like wtf, :mjlol:

Malik

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DMV | Philly
that's the only way to deal with them, publicly they're down for the cause but behind closed doors they are straight up white supremacists.

I don't know how the rules operate about posting links to outside forums so if I'm violating please let me know so I can edit this post.

I'd like you guys to read through this thread and have a look at the "other side of the coin", the viewpoint of white people who support Dunn and the system of white supremacy, most of us already understand the way these people think, but I think this is more than a good reminder or lesson for those who don't know.

also, this forum is designed so anyone can post anonymously without having to register, which means these people are extra comfortable saying how they truly feel without fear of repercussions.

this is what we're dealing with, a small peak.

http://www.godlikeproductions.com/forum1/message2064882/pg1

Oh, I know. I go on st0rmfr0nt sometime, I see how white people act/talk when there's no black people around. That's why I've grown so distrustful towards them as a whole :patrice:

chemicalsword

winter is coming
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Starkset...
Who said that?
dahellmacho-png.1062

you know how they preface their comments by wrapping themselves in the american flag before they start spewing the bullshyt. most often said after the system has proved yet again to fail us.....

mrken12

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Maryland
I don't know how to feel about these white people coming to our side on CNN....I've grown so distrustful towards them over the past two years :patrice:

Nancy Grace on the phone crying about Jordan Davis getting murdered. Some white woman on CNN just said a few seconds ago, "we need to modify this SYG law, so its not OPEN SEASON"

I don't know about Nancy Grace because she said some grimy things about Michael Jackson.

And as for the white people they're just running their mouths. Nothing will happen.

Dusty Bake Activate

Fukk your corny debates
Daps
Stopped by the court house. It was late after things had died down a lot though...like 8 something. I talked to a few people down there. The mood was definitely positive. I was saying I'm upset he didn't get the murder charge, but most people were happy he essentially got a life sentence.

7zKmL11.jpg

fZtOYoJ.jpg

oY5pKap.jpg

Not to detract from the seriousness here, I was joking earlier, but I think I really did find Sunny Hostin. :shaq: I'm not sure, but this looks like her from behind.

EqZzsAB.jpg

EfMYXrS.jpg

Marvel

Psalm 149:5-9
Daps
Reppin
House of Yasharahla

I still don't trust them. It is dangerous to trust a people that still have the power to use the white supremacist system to their advantage against you. I keep one eye open on all white people I deal with even if I am cool with them.

Marvel

Psalm 149:5-9
Daps
Reppin
House of Yasharahla
I don't know about Nancy Grace because she said some grimy things about Michael Jackson.

And as for the white people they're just running their mouths. Nothing will happen.

Nancy Grace is a troll that tries to play with people's emotions for ratings...she is very good at it too.

Dusty Bake Activate

Fukk your corny debates
Daps
Nah breh, he will be in P.C. or he will be fighting. Blacks run prison politics in Jacksonville. I been to the county and the P-farm down here. I hope they move his ass to the 5th floor with all the killas from the Eastside before they ship his ass off. That nikka getting extorted and he getting his ass beat if they leave em around the wolves. They will definitely fukk with his ass a lot.They not go let the nikka go to the yard. I guarantee he will be staying in the dorm during rec time and sharing all that commissary with his bunkee. If not nikkas will just rob his punk ass. He outnumbered in jail. He will probably ask for P.C. though. And he will have to hear nikkas freestyling that "rap crap" all day and night:mjlol:
^All truth. Black people run the prison population in Florida state prisons and in Jacksonville. That's common knowledge. Dunn is going to be in PC. He can't hide for 60 years though.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
What other options are out there? No one has tried it yet. W.E.B. Du Bois tried to and he got blackballed by society and was forced to move to another country. If enough people get involved and we bring a case to the UN, we'll see what happens. :yeshrug:

These events clearly are human rights violations. Along with forced sterilization of black female prisoners in California, police brutality and racial profiling, free passes given to racist vigilantes who target unarmed black children, a racist legal system, and the list goes on.

Its too late, look up the World Court. The World Court was gonna bring charges up against the United States for what they've done to us, but they sent Powell and c00n ass condi rice to tell them blacks liked being Americans and everything was all good

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Shut your cracker ass up.

I'm not doing shyt.

You're minimizing the racial motivations behind both verdicts by grouping them with Casey Anthony and mentioning that case about the retired police officer. Anyone who's read my posts and has a brain knows I'm far from white. We can read your posts and correctly ascertain that you're full of shyt.

:childplease:

Malik

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DMV | Philly
What a dumbass muthafukka....he gonna spend the next 60 years in jail because he couldn't listen to 2 minutes of rap music. Music he could have drove away from if it bothered him that much. What a fukkin moron. I hope he thinks about that every single day of his prison sentence :nigerianhaha:

Type Username Here

Not a new member
Daps
Reppin
humans
You're minimizing the racial motivations behind both verdicts by grouping them with Casey Anthony and mentioning that case about the retired police officer. Anyone who's read my posts and has a brain knows I'm far from white. We can read your bullshyt and correctly ascertain that you're full of shyt.

:childplease:

How am I minimizing racial motivations? The courts in Florida are fukked up for various reasons, one of them mainly being racist juries. There is another one: lack of efficient prosecutors.

Not all cases share the first, but a lot of them share the second you dumb ass cracker.