Michael Dunn, killer of Jordan Davis trial thread

mrken12

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Maryland
Black people gonna have to initiate a buddy system out here :mjpls:

The jury is essentially saying if Jordan Davis was alone that night, then Michael Dunn would going home TODAY. He'd be walking out the court room like :nigerianhaha:

The only reason this racist fukk is going to jail is because he left those three black kids alive....three people who could tell a different story about the events of that day. Something Trayvon didn't have. The White power structure just sent a message to all their members :mjpls:

Forget a buddy system. Just come strapped and take down the devil before they start anything.

godkiller

"We are the Fury"
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Looking at the local news. They still downtown on Angela Coreys ass:mjlol:

These are the words I want to hear, "Angela Corey,
pl3xz.gif

Double Burger With Cheese

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
I can't help but notice the black women at these protests :wow:

They're always in the background and the media dares not interview them, deciding instead to interview the mixed and cacs

But I see you, sistas :wow:

I actually was chilling with 2 different black women that the news came up to request an interview from. One was very well spoken, and I commented to her that she would represent us well. The other chic was not as articulate, but she was speaking that real shyt. The news overheard hear going off about it's not fair for young black men and came and asked her for an interview, which she was reluctant to give. She told me that she was out there because Angela Corey got the book thrown at her son when she prosecuted his case.

Malik

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DMV | Philly
The other three kids gonna need some counseling.

Despite growing up in the hood, I never seen nobody die before. I had friends die. But I never saw nobody die before. I can only imagine how fukked up it would be seeing one of my friends dying in front of my eyes, choking on their blood......and knowing a bullet was a few inches away from your head too.

2Quik4UHoes

Why you had to go?
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast groovin…
What other options are out there? No one has tried it yet. W.E.B. Du Bois tried to and he got blackballed by society and was forced to move to another country. If enough people get involved and we bring a case to the UN, we'll see what happens. :yeshrug:

These events clearly are human rights violations. Along with forced sterilization of black female prisoners in California, police brutality and racial profiling, free passes given to racist vigilantes who target unarmed black children, a racist legal system, and the list goes on.

W.E.B. had to repatriate, Malcolm was assassinated, I mean it can be attempted cuz at the very least international pressure helped bring an end to apartheid. I just don't have any faith in the UN, hell I don't even have faith that a movement like the one you're suggesting wouldn't be sabotaged before it was ready for action. All I'ma say is any real response needs a Machiavellian approach to protect it from the devils that want to keep things as they are.

To me, the only answer is on some Black Nationalist/Pan Africanist shyt brothas gotta wake up and unite. Black folks need all the money and support in their corner as they can possibly find to take this shyt to the U.N.

godkiller

"We are the Fury"
Daps
Reppin
NULL
He's scared to death of black people anyway. And he's such a punk that he goes after teenagers. He's not scaring anyone.

He's not afraid of black people. He murdered a black kid and then wrote a scathingly racist letter about blacks in prison. He'll have protection beyond his 6'5 250 frame.

mrken12

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Maryland
He's not afraid of black people. He murdered a black kid and then wrote a scathingly racist letter about blacks in prison. Again he's 6'4 250. Nobody is really fukking with him.

A black kid. That's the key part. And writing a letter doesn't show boldness. He's still bytchmade.

Benjamin Sisko

Still that resident truth-bringer
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NO
In the past when black figures tried to go to the UN, they got blacklisted. If we have a large group go to the UN, it will be more difficult to throw a wrench in the plans. So the threat of even going to the UN has shown to be effective.
But how many you think it would take though?