Michael Dunn, killer of Jordan Davis trial thread

Matt504

YSL as a gang must end
Daps
If this turns into another SVU episode, I'm personally flying up to NY just to curse out the entire cast!!!!!!!!

#minus as well start getting your tickets together because there's no way in hell this won't become an SVU episode, they're already running short on ideas.

this is the same show that combined elements from the Trayvon Martin and Paula Deen Cases into one episode and ran it.

:wow:

Marvel

Psalm 149:5-9
Daps
Reppin
House of Yasharahla
Angela Corey can't even put on her lipstick properly let alone prosecute a murder case. She and her colleagues need to be fired.

Nope, she and her colleagues are purposely throwing these type of cases. There is a difference between being unwilling and incapable of doing something. She is one that is unwilling when it comes to black male victims when the defender is white.

mrken12

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Maryland
:laff:@the UN

These are the same fukkboys that brought cholera to Haiti and STILL won't take responsibility for it or help them alleviate the outbreak. Yall expect those spineless fukks to help Black folks out? fukk the United Nations, I put that on Fela. :bryan:

What other options are out there? No one has tried it yet. W.E.B. Du Bois tried to and he got blackballed by society and was forced to move to another country. If enough people get involved and we bring a case to the UN, we'll see what happens. :yeshrug:

These events clearly are human rights violations. Along with forced sterilization of black female prisoners in California, police brutality and racial profiling, free passes given to racist vigilantes who target unarmed black children, a racist legal system, and the list goes on.

Double Burger With Cheese

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
:whew: I'm glad I went down there man, that shyt felt good. At first, tension was in the air and the vibe wasn't too good. We were bracing for some bullshyt. When they announced they had a verdict, I was nervous as fukk. I just couldn't have confidence in this bullshyt ass legal system. But when they announced what the verdict was, I felt so relieved. We were still disappointed about the murder 1 being hung, but everybody was happy that Dunn is not getting out of jail for life.

It needed to be more people out there supporting, but some is better than none. The New Black Panther nikkas was kind of on some bullshyt. They were calling out local black pastors all up in front of the media:why: I don't know why they wouldn't do that shyt in private. The cameras was all over them nikkas though. They really need some better leadership. But they were out there from the beginning holding it down, so I respect that.

Muthafukks was calling for Angela Coreys head after the verdict was announced. They were waiting for that bytch to come out of the courtroom, marching around the courthouse chanting about that bytch:heh:

I think that bytch might have snuck out the back door, because the national media was waiting on this ho as well as the protestors. I left before that bytch showed her face, so I don't know what happened with that.

Anytime some other bullshyt like like this goes down, I'm out there. It felt good to show whatever support I could. I'm going to the sentencing too. I'm seeing this shyt all the way thru.

IMG_00661_zpscecdd926.jpg

IMG_00641_zps037e7ddd.jpg

IMG_00621_zps4c2cbabf.jpg

Malik

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DMV | Philly
Black people gonna have to initiate a buddy system out here :mjpls:

The jury is essentially saying if Jordan Davis was alone that night, then Michael Dunn would going home TODAY. He'd be walking out the court room like :nigerianhaha:

The only reason this racist fukk is going to jail is because he left those three black kids alive....three people who could tell a different story about the events of that day. Something Trayvon didn't have. The White power structure just sent a message to all their members :mjpls: