Michael Dunn, killer of Jordan Davis trial thread

godkiller

"We are the Fury"
Daps
Reppin
NULL
possibly, but i felt if they fought harder in court, including by using the race angle and his letters, they could have provided more strength to their accusation. the claim is that he was pissed off at black thugs the moment he pulled up. he had time to decide his course of action, did not like the reaction he got from davis, got locked and loaded, put himself in proper position to shoot, and then started doing so and did not stop until the vehicle had completely retreated from him. any sane and sober person has time during all of this, even if just the part where he reaches for his gun, to meditate on the ramifications of shooting people.

In a 1970s black Panthers case, prosecutors were allowed to use racist letters by a judge and easily won conviction. But in cases where whites are concerned, white jurors consider amount introducing racist material to be "prejudicial".

Last edited:

Benjamin Sisko

Still that resident truth-bringer
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NO
https://www.facebook.com/UNforBlackGenocide

Just saying.
4M5SUNZ.png
I understand their cause, but what will that do for us?

GWB defied the UN and the world and invaded Iraq based on false evidence. IF the US won't listen to the UN and the world then, how would the government listen about the persecution of its second-classed citizens. We need a more direct approach in dealing with racist, institutionalized cacs. The only thing they respect is money and blood.

Matt504

YSL as a gang must end
Daps
Yall know white people like to hunt :mjpls: they get a rush from killing black people animals :mjpls:
Player B: fukk yea! That what I'm doin my .338 in. Badass

Incognito: That's gonna be sick

Player B: Especially if u plan living in Arizona in the future, that's exactly what you want

Incognito: Yea. For picking off zombies

Player B: Lol isn't that why we own any weapons!?

Incognito: That and black people

Player B: Mmm def all black ppl

:mjpls:

mrken12

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Maryland
I understand their cause, but what will that do for us?

GWB defied the UN and the world and invaded Iraq based on false evidence. IF the US won't listen to the UN and the world then, how would the government listen about the persecution of its second-classed citizens. We need a more direct approach in dealing with racist, institutionalized cacs. The only thing they respect is money and blood.

In the past when black figures tried to go to the UN, they got blacklisted. If we have a large group go to the UN, it will be more difficult to throw a wrench in the plans. So the threat of even going to the UN has shown to be effective.

SAJ!!

Straight Shooter
Supporter
Daps
Angela Corey can't even put on her lipstick properly let alone prosecute a murder case. She and her colleagues need to be fired.
Yep.

She is asking to get disbarred after the crap job she did with this case.