Michael Dunn, killer of Jordan Davis trial thread

mrken12

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Maryland
Mannnnn, Florida stays fukkin up our image.

deadlocked votes on an obvious murder case, jury composed of a total of 8 ppl: 4 white men, 4 white women, 2 blacks, an asian and a hispanic. What i would give to see who voted what for this to end up in a deadlock :snoop:

*Looks at avatar*

vcWFFQI.png
Better find a new place to rep.

NZA

LOL
Daps
Reppin
These Internet Streetz
It's a slippery slope with that kind of charge
possibly, but i felt if they fought harder in court, including by using the race angle and his letters, they could have provided more strength to their accusation. the claim is that he was pissed off at black thugs the moment he pulled up. he had time to decide his course of action, did not like the reaction he got from davis, got locked and loaded, put himself in proper position to shoot, and then started doing so and did not stop until the vehicle had completely retreated from him. any sane and sober person has time during all of this, even if just the part where he reaches for his gun, to meditate on the ramifications of shooting people.

also, they were instructed to consider the lesser charges as well and couldnt even agree on manslaughter. overreach was not a problem.

2Quik4UHoes

Why you had to go?
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast groovin…
It makes me wish that today's Black Panthers weren't so :hamster:

lol, murrica, especially J.Edgar Hoover and the FBI, wasn't ready for the OG BPP. New BPP like a fake ass reverse KKK. These racist cacs real lucky they silenced the movement or it'd be war in the streets right now.

jaydolf spitler

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Florida
*Looks at avatar*

vcWFFQI.png
Better find a new place to rep.
im drunk and edited my post cuz of my shytty drunken math skills so disregard that.

Also, i made this avi a long time ago clearly when jay electronica gave a fukk about music and have been meaning to change it lately but cant figure it out and all that is irrelevant anyways

wire28

Blade said what up
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang #TheColi
i'll go to sleep happy he is going to jail but im also going to sleep knowing this was a bone tossed to us. this wasnt real justice, and i hope they dont think we dumb enough to believe this was. racism still flows strongly through the veins of the united states justice system

Marvel

Psalm 149:5-9
Daps
Reppin
House of Yasharahla
lol, murrica, especially J.Edgar Hoover and the FBI, wasn't ready for the OG BPP. New BPP like a fake ass reverse KKK. These racist cacs real lucky they silenced the movement or it'd be war in the streets right now.

Yep,The New BPP is straight up COINTELPRO, just full of agents.

Benjamin Sisko

Still that resident truth-bringer
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NO
All you need is reasonable fear, this is the SYG law.

Only way you go to jail is if you are committing a crime.

People have left and came back & killed the person, and still was found not guilty.

It seems like more and more the SYG law was meant to be a "kill a black male law, regardless of his age, because he is threat to society" :pacspit:

I have to recount the old imagery of the fear of the black man perpetuated, thus, having a black man lynched for no reason is justified.

That's what this nation is going back too. Having to go back and say "******" to your face, and having lynch mobs form with no reprisal. They can't even convict blatent guilty murderers of black children, what makes you think these cacs give a fukk about us.