Michael Dunn, killer of Jordan Davis trial thread

2Quik4UHoes

Why you had to go?
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast groovin…
Casey Anthony, Zimmerman, Dunn..

That old retired police officer is going to get away killing that man over popcorn at the movie theater isn't he?

Florida is a disgrace.

I think if that happens they'll prolly look to repeal the law. murrica can't resist the cries of a blonde chick. Now if it was a black man he killed that old man would be silently celebrated for murking a pawg enthusiast. :ehh:

NZA

LOL
Daps
Reppin
These Internet Streetz
Some of you do not know the law. In 1st degree murder, prosecution has to prove premeditation. the Jury's verdict seems very understandable. They would have to prove he left the wedding with intent to kill.

They need to shoot for 2nd degree the next time around.
people know what it means, but felt he had time when he was in the car loading his gun, racking his slide, and then stepping out of the car to shoot them. premeditation has no set time limit.

Benjamin Sisko

Still that resident truth-bringer
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NO
Racists on the Jury probably punished him for letting the other "thugs" live
:ouch:

Filthy demonic cacs using the fear of the black male to justify their demonic actions against black people. :pacspit:

I swear I wish their was a black Mossad who was tasked with hunting down and killing every single cac who is associated with the acquittal of cac murderers of innocent black people from the judge, police, prosecutors, jurors, etc all the way down to the slanted journalists . Only then these fukkers will learn to respect us.

edzyy

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NYC
people know what it means, but felt he had time when he was in the car loading his gun, racking his slide, and then stepping out of the car to shoot them. premeditation has no set time limit.

It's a slippery slope with that kind of charge

Suicide King

#OldBlack
Daps
My god, this is pissing me off. Are you hearing this argument? I heard it in multiple places now

"Well, the Jury said that they were unsure if Dunn shooting in self defense at the Davis because he saw a shotgun. The other counts are because he kept shooting at the others"

HOW THE fukk DOES THIS MAKE ANY fukkING SENSE? WHAT SHOTGUN? THERE WAS NO GUN.

YOU COULD JUST MAKE UP ANY shyt TO KILL SOMEONE?

Lawyers are saying this shyt.

All you need is reasonable fear, this is the SYG law.

Only way you go to jail is if you are committing a crime.

People have left and came back & killed the person, and still was found not guilty under SYG.

Benjamin Sisko

Still that resident truth-bringer
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NO
Told y'all this was gonna happen this morning

White jury would not convict

Do they ever though, specifically when it comes to a white on black crime?

They've been itching for payback for OJ.

mrken12

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Maryland
:ouch:

Filthy demonic cacs using the fear of the black male to justify their demonic actions against black people. :pacspit:

I swear I wish their was a black Mossad who was tasked with hunting down and killing every single cac who is associated with the acquittal of cac murderers of innocent black people from the judge, police, prosecutors, jurors, etc all the way down to the slanted journalists . Only then these fukkers will learn to respect us.

It makes me wish that today's Black Panthers weren't so :hamster: