Michael Dunn, killer of Jordan Davis trial thread

Robbie3000

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
My god, this is pissing me off. Are you hearing this argument? I heard it in multiple places now

"Well, the Jury said that they were unsure if Dunn shooting in self defense at the Davis because he saw a shotgun. The other counts are because he kept shooting at the others"

HOW THE fukk DOES THIS MAKE ANY fukkING SENSE? WHAT SHOTGUN? THERE WAS NO GUN.

YOU COULD JUST MAKE UP ANY shyt TO KILL SOMEONE?

Lawyers are saying this shyt.

It literally makes zero sense. Like what the fukk are they talking about?

Danie84

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
My god, this is pissing me off. Are you hearing this argument? I heard it in multiple places now

"Well, the Jury said that they were unsure if Dunn shooting in self defense at the Davis because he saw a shotgun. The other counts are because he kept shooting at the others"

HOW THE fukk DOES THIS MAKE ANY fukkING SENSE? WHAT SHOTGUN? THERE WAS NO GUN.

YOU COULD JUST MAKE UP ANY shyt TO KILL SOMEONE?

Lawyers are saying this shyt.
...so the rap music took the form of an imaginary shotgun and made the cac killer unload like the A-Team:mjpls:

mrken12

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Maryland
I'm thinking they'll go for Saturday. Since it'll be during the All-Star Weekend just like how Trayvon was murdered during the All-Star Weekend. That connection alone points to a hung jury. Cacs are so blatant with these kinds of things nowadays.

:dahell:

I doubt there's some hidden agenda by (
q-jArTVA5pB45y7ZtvWqKl_EZIqR5P2eng1m7iq1yqq8MlHQhIMCV6gIAmWaiwMWODE=s0-d-e1-ft
's ) to announce the verdict during All Star Weekend. Most probably aren't even aware. NBA Allstar Weekend =/ Super Bowl Attraction...

Trust me. This is way too coincidental. Just like how the Zimmerman fight was announced on Trayvon Martin's birthday. It's all about rubbing salt in the wound when it comes to situations like this.

9T9M7_cFTF2bq0rynHchvViduluF0dvtoLVEmhiukum21RTsHMNqQqbvDAAH97fOIW6xKN1SR16zecmfuc4=s0-d-e1-ft

Cool story bro, forgot it's a 83f day. Think I'll step back out for a bit....

When they announce the verdict on Saturday and I'm right about this I'm not even going to say anything.

OK. I lied. I'm going to say something: :ufdup:

Malik

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DMV | Philly
With the way white supremacy tries to rig the juries, when they see that you identify as a black male they'll give you the
ltZKRVM.png

Unless if you say that you're mixed
Ae4qrox.png

I personally think it was injustice that no black men were on the jury. Not one. In a case involving the death of one black male and the attempted murder of three other black males. And you don't put one black man on the jury? :what: But you do put 8 white men on the jury :what:

godkiller

"We are the Fury"
Daps
Reppin
NULL
See how you said assume? The jury can't assume.

Wrong. Every jury makes assumptions because they must rely on evidence, witness reports and logic to piece together a story they can believe. Then they convict on whatever story they settle upon. This jury's process and deliberations are no different to that of other jury's.

That's the slippery slope with murder 1.

And yet some states actively use this standard to great effect in prosecution. I think the fact dude drew his gun, unprovoked, is meditation enough.

Blame the prosecutors for consistently trying to OD with the charges..

Nope, the charges were fine. I can definitely see degree murder and attempted murder. It does not even make sense to convict on the former but not the latter.