Michael Dunn, killer of Jordan Davis trial thread

Box Cutta

Bumbling Sidekick
Daps
Reppin
Sanitation Department
Nah, it's not nonsense. Here's the issue-y'all were fooled into thinking America was your country, everybody is equal, the majority of white people aren't racist etc. I knew this was bullshyt from the jump. Y'all are getting the nikka wake up call. That's what happening. I'm glad y'all are getting that call also. This might be harsh sounding, but trust-it's all out of love. It's time for Blacks to WAKE UP.
This doesn't seem to match with your first response...which seemed a passive, "don't worry, be happy".

But if this is how you truly feel I've nothing to argue.

I agree 100 percent, we have never been full citizens of this country and we never will be. Certainly isn't a wake-up call for me.

LionofJudah

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I just hope the retrial doesn't somehow fukk up the conviction of these other charges. That's what I'm worried about.

edzyy

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NYC
Some of you do not know the law. In 1st degree murder, prosecution has to prove premeditation. the Jury's verdict seems very understandable. They would have to prove he left the wedding with intent to kill.

They need to shoot for 2nd degree the next time around.

godkiller

"We are the Fury"
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Some of you do not know the law. In 1st degree murder, prosecution has to prove premeditation. the Jury's verdict seems very understandable. They would have to prove he left the wedding with intent to kill.

They need to shoot for 2nd degree the next time around.

There was enough evidence of premeditation and no evidence of Davis' having a gun. We can assume that Dunn planned to fire into the vehicle, seeing that he reached into his glove department and produced the gun without appropriate provocation. Furthermore we can see that he planned to continue firing, as that is what he did while Jordan's car was speeding away. All of this connotes premeditation. We can look how how many times he fired his gun as well.

Given this basic evidence, The jury's verdict is not reasonable in the slightest. I'm sure that if the cac jurors were reduced or removed. the verdict would be different.