Michael Dunn, killer of Jordan Davis trial thread

El Bombi

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Brehs lets give it up for the 2 Sistas for holding it down. Unlike that Afro-Latina bytch in the Zimmerman trial.

giphy.gif

LionofJudah

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
While I have nothing but sympathy for the Martin family...this is nonsense.

This verdict is essentially no different than the Zimmerman case. Basically, this would be like, if Trayvon was walking with three other dudes, and after GZ murdered Trayvon, he shot at the other kids as they were running away.

And once again, THE DAVIS FAMILY GOT ABSOLUTELY NO JUSTICE EITHER.....Dunn wasn't convicted for killing their son.

Nah, it's not nonsense. Here's the issue-y'all were fooled into thinking America was your country, everybody is equal, the majority of white people aren't racist etc. I knew this was bullshyt from the jump. Y'all are getting the nikka wake up call. That's what happening. I'm glad y'all are getting that call also. This might be harsh sounding, but trust-it's all out of love. It's time for Blacks to WAKE UP.

newarkhiphop

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
" We are so happy to have a lilt bit of closure " - Jordan Davis mom

"We are so grateful for the charges that have been brought against him" - J.D mom

"We are grateful the jurors made common sense of it all" J.D mom

bbbbbbbutttt

turn on CNN coli militant squad

Box Cutta

Bumbling Sidekick
Daps
Reppin
Sanitation Department
" We are so happy to have a lilt bit of closure " - Jordan Davis mom

"We are so grateful for the charges that have been brought against him" - J.D mom

"We are grateful the jurors made common sense of it all" J.D mom

bbbbbbbutttt

turn on CNN coli militant squad

She ended her statement with "We will continue to wait for Justice for Jordan"...

And the father started by saying that he was having a hard time holding his anger in.

Type Username Here

Not a new member
Daps
Reppin
humans
If you guys know me, you know that I'm a pro-gun guy, and while I originally advocated for SYG I cannot defend this trash ass law . It has literally become a free pass to shoot minorities when an old racist white man feels an inkling of fear or hatred.
Just rename Stand Your Ground what it actually is: A license to kill black teenagers:wow:

If you guys know me, you know that I'm a pro-gun guy, and while I originally advocated for SYG I cannot defend this trash ass law . It has literally become a free pass to shoot minorities/youth when an old racist white man feels an inkling of fear or hatred.

Here's an example of a man acquitted for spraying his gun at kids because the honked the horn and were yelling at him out of a window.

http://www.thecoli.com/threads/wtf-shooter-acquitted-in-west-boca-road-rage-trial.150892/

Data-Hawk

I have no strings on me.
Daps
Reppin
Oasis
So these are the same :trash: prosecutors that fumbled Trayvon' s case and let the Zimmerfukkboy get to carry on with his pathetic life:pacspit:

Yeah man , they need to go...... I hope and doubt they will be apart of the mistrial.

Dirty Mcdrawz

Your girl loves em....
Daps
none of the jurors want to talk to the media....i wonder why. i hope the two black women decide to talk though...