Michael Dunn, killer of Jordan Davis trial thread

Box Cutta

Bumbling Sidekick
Daps
Reppin
Sanitation Department
Imagine how Trayvon Martin's parents must feel for everyone that is upset. They got absolutely NO justice whatsoever. Again, we need to be HAPPY this dude is going to prison. Tomorrow when you wake up, you might see where I'm coming from.
While I have nothing but sympathy for the Martin family...this is nonsense.

This verdict is essentially no different than the Zimmerman case. Basically, this would be like, if Trayvon was walking with three other dudes, and after GZ murdered Trayvon, he shot at the other kids as they were running away.

And once again, THE DAVIS FAMILY GOT ABSOLUTELY NO JUSTICE EITHER.....Dunn wasn't convicted for killing their son.

LionofJudah

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
It would signify that the courts aren't as corrupt and racist as we think they are. It would signify to racists that they cannot hunt and kill blacks without fear. But as it stands, the odd racist might think he can get away with it, even if he can't.

That's probably why we disagree. I've always known how corrupt and racist the courts are, so truthfully, I seriously thought this guy was going free. I've never thought of the court as being fair (still don't and never will), so I was never under that illusion. That's why I'm saying people should be happy he's going into prison for life. Not happy about life, society, or anything else. ONLY the fact that he's going to prison for life.

newarkhiphop

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
:whoa: did yall just peep that group of cacs drive by the news lady on CNN and scream "not guilty"

NZA

LOL
Daps
Reppin
These Internet Streetz
if you want to murder black kids...

1. start a fist fight when no one else is looking, take a few punches in front of witnesses in the dark, shoot
2. shoot at a car load of kids, but do not fire at the back of the car

dunn just got a little sloppy according to florida law

Last edited: