Michael Dunn, killer of Jordan Davis trial thread

godkiller

"We are the Fury"
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Nope, it won't. But even if they convicted this devil of all counts, nothing would change that or the bullshyt laws we have.

It would signify that the courts aren't as corrupt and racist as we think they are. It would signify to racists that they cannot hunt and kill blacks without fear. But as it stands, the odd racist might think he can get away with it, even if he can't.

newarkhiphop

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Imagine how Trayvon Martin's parents must feel for everyone that is upset. They got absolutely NO justice whatsoever. Again, we need to be HAPPY this dude is going to prison. Tomorrow when you wake up, you might see where I'm coming from.

:russ: na breh the coli faux outrage militant brigade out in full force , they might as well of let dude walk if you let them tell it

mrken12

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Maryland
I don't believe in god, but if you exist, please pick me for the jury on the retrial.

With the way white supremacy tries to rig the juries, when they see that you identify as a black male they'll give you the
ltZKRVM.png

Unless if you say that you're mixed
Ae4qrox.png

Data-Hawk

I have no strings on me.
Daps
Reppin
Oasis
No, we don't. We don't need to be happy that the cacs did everything they could to give this man a lighter sentence and to vindicate his murder of Jordan Davis. And succeeded. There was no justice here today. There are multiple scenarios where Dunn walks absolutely free. This was an open-and-shut case and if Florida can't even convict on this case, what does that Florida's ability to convict on harder ones?

While I feel its fukked up and I still think he'll be guilty whenever the new trial starts, what lighter sentence are you talking about? CNN just said he's facing 75 years, lets not act like he's going home to a beer tonight.

Last edited:

godkiller

"We are the Fury"
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Ashley Banfield, I wanna choke the shyt out of this dumbass worthless hoe. :what:

I'm like, at least he goin to jail. :patrice:

But this sentence makes no sense. :what:

And this dumb bytch ramblin on about a whole lot of nothing. :snoop:

Can I get a stream link so I can see this wretched cac bytch?

Momentum

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:russ: na breh the coli faux outrage militant brigade out in full force , they might as well of let dude walk if you let them tell it
I'm glad the piece of shyt is going to do at least 60, but still... when you talk about the law we need certain rulings.

This ruling declared that Dunn was justified in not retreating and shooting when he could have easily walked in the convenience store and minded his business.