Michael Dunn, killer of Jordan Davis trial thread

Danie84

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
These jury fukktards find mistrial on the 1st degree murder, but guilty on ALL the other charges:comeon:

godkiller

"We are the Fury"
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Imagine how Trayvon Martin's parents must feel for everyone that is upset. They got absolutely NO justice whatsoever. Again, we need to be HAPPY this dude is going to prison. Tomorrow when you wake up, you might see where I'm coming from.

No, we don't. We don't need to be happy that the cacs did everything they could to give this man a lighter sentence and to vindicate his murder of Jordan Davis. And succeeded. There was no justice here today. There are multiple scenarios where Dunn walks absolutely free. This was an open-and-shut case and if Florida can't even convict on this case, what does that Florida's ability to convict on harder ones?

Momentum

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Imagine how Trayvon Martin's parents must feel for everyone that is upset. They got absolutely NO justice whatsoever. Again, we need to be HAPPY this dude is going to prison. Tomorrow when you wake up, you might see where I'm coming from.
Trayvon's dad just needs to go ahead and pay that hood tax... not saying that I condone such actions but I wouldn't be sad if some Haitians ran up on Zimmerman

Skooby

Alone In My Zone
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Cosmos
So...it's a mistrial on the first three and the last two he was convicted.

Here are the charges:

1st Degree Murder: Life in Prison. MISTRIAL
2nd Degree Murder: Minimum 25 years MISTRIAL
Manslaughter: 9-30 years MISTRIAL
3 Attempted Murder: 60 years (20 each) GUILTY
Firing at Car: up to 15 years GUILTY

Suicide King

#OldBlack
Daps
Nope, it won't. But even if they convicted this devil of all counts, nothing would change that or the bullshyt laws we have.

This is the main issue. You CAN shoot someone who is not trying to rob you or kill you, because SYG allows that. He would be guilty anywhere else.

And he will appeal those other charges. This is just the beginning.